Why no Madden 09' talk???

This game is awful.
Teams are not fair at all, even crappy teams like the Raiders can beat anyone as long as you know how to run the ball well.
This is tragic on how the whole game play is.
There will be a lot more interceptions in this game than any other madden games ever created...it seems like the games are getting harder and harder, instead of making it fun, I guess thats what EA is lacking.
It's very hard to see the ball, its hard to see any open spots in the field, and how can LB's just block shots in the middle of the field by jumping 10 ft in the air? I mean a 250+ LBs....jumping high and beating receivers, what happened to the corner back focus in this game?

This game is just very frustrating.

This game is awful.
Teams are not fair at all, even crappy teams like the Raiders can beat anyone as long as you know how to run the ball well.
This is tragic on how the whole game play is.
There will be a lot more interceptions in this game than any other madden games ever created...it seems like the games are getting harder and harder, instead of making it fun, I guess thats what EA is lacking.
It's very hard to see the ball, its hard to see any open spots in the field, and how can LB's just block shots in the middle of the field by jumping 10 ft in the air? I mean a 250+ LBs....jumping high and beating receivers, what happened to the corner back focus in this game?

This game is just very frustrating.

ok so it wasn't a fluke when I picked off Trent Edwards and Jp Losman 7 times, and had 174 rushing with Clintin portis , and 100 yards with Betts in the same game.

I am one of those who is sick and tired of buying a new one every year for the past 4 years without any major improvements;
I don't mind buying a new version, but I'm not going to pay $60 every year for small improvements, if it was a major overhaul that would be different. As it is, I usually just skip every other year between Madden and NCAA.

I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive from Gamefly. This is the first year in like 10 years that I have not bought Madden. Other then that people are probably getting sick of the same old same old with Madden.

Got the new version. First I hate Madden ever since the 360 version was released incomplete. Bought Last years and now have this years. Game is far better than expected. The AI plays on your abilities with the ranking system.

Graphics are very good but the replay part should be toggled so one could turn it off. I like the 'Mulligan" rewind part for fun but not for the actual game. So far the teams play fairly realistically. A real life bad team can beat a Great real life team sometimes. The game would be a waste if the Lions could not compete in a video game. You can't be New England all the time:rolleyes:
I think the gamer points are easy to get over all and do not effect difficulty or actual outcome unless you purposely try to go for game points- ie 10 passes caught by same receiver.

IMO if you have not had a Madden in a couple of years this one is worth a rent and if your big into Fantasy worth a buy.

Last edited:
I don't really care as much about the graphics in a game as I do the gameplay. It can be the best looking game ever and the gameplay sucks. That is why I really liked the All-Pro Football. You can turn off the announcers, or at least turn them down really low.

I don't mind buying a new version, but I'm not going to pay $60 every year for small improvements, if it was a major overhaul that would be different. As it is, I usually just skip every other year between Madden and NCAA.

I skip every other year as well I do that with college football. The way I have it is one year college football next year madden. This is a madden year for me, have not got it as of yet

I think your all freaking nuts. The game is fine. Actually better than fine. Blows NCAA away. You see, here is the problem, you all just pretty much suck at it:eek:.

So when you are all done crying like little babies and your ready for some competition...bring it on. After I trash you on the field with my Philadelphia Eagles I will get back on this thread and just continue without mercy! Have a nice day:D

ID: PHILSDCHAMPS

I think your all freaking nuts. The game is fine. Actually better than fine. Blows NCAA away. You see, here is the problem, you all just pretty much suck at it:eek:.

So when you are all done crying like little babies and your ready for some competition...bring it on. After I trash you on the field with my Philadelphia Eagles I will get back on this thread and just continue without mercy! Have a nice day:D

ID: PHILSDCHAMPS

Which system? I only have it for the 360.

I played 4 games today against my friends. I had a total of 33 interceptions. The majority by LB's. That was playing on All-pro so if I played in All-Madden level I should have 50 interceptions.

I skip every other year as well I do that with college football. The way I have it is one year college football next year madden. This is a madden year for me, have not got it as of yet
Madden year for me. I'll probably get the 20th year anniversary addition for the PS3 this weekend. :D

We should consider setting up a Satguys league.

Who needs CB's anymore when you have Line backers just picking everything off?
This year Madden was released out of EA's *****.
How can a receiver like Owens/Moss/Wayne, and few others get picked off so easily when they are 100% synchronized on the routes they run by some no name LB's?
This is B's*.
They screwed up big time, that's why the game its not realistic, its a joke, defense interceptions outweighs everything.
I wish NFL would grant 2K the licensing rights back.
EA got the money, however they got bunch of monkeys making video games.

I'm going to agree on the LB int issue. The first game I played my MLB had 6 INTs in one game.

In 3 games my LBs only have 2 INTs, and I've only thrown 1 to linebackers. Most of my INTs have been off the mark throws or poor decisions.

Playing on all-pro with a pretty horrible Chiefs team... still trying to get a feel for what 'works' but its difficult with a crap receiver core and a shoddy offensive line. What teams are you using and what difficulty? Anyone upload any of these picks to easportsworld?

Overall I am liking Madden this year.

HUMM maybe i will take back the 360 ver!!:D:up

Headed out on a trip to Alaska tomorrow morning. Maybe you can pick up a rental over at Blockbuster and get the feel of things. Be back on August 25th.
You win, I pay the rental, I win and I get to shout out that I took out Black Hitachi!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts