Why only 3 channels of cinemax?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
I was looking at cinimax's website today looking to see when 'crocidile' dundee was going to air in hd next because I missed the beginning. There are 6 other channels that cinimax has including outermax wich looks way cool.

Why doesnt directv carry these channels? Here is the link.. Cinemax

Other movie channels not carried, HBO Zone, and HBO comedy. Showtime beyond, Showtime women, Starz Cinima,

I am not 110% sure, but I though I read that upon compleation of all the new DirecTV launches, that DirecTV would have all the HBO/MAX multi-plex.

I have been amazed for years that we have not had HBO Comedy.

With HBO being a full $2 more than any of the other special packages, you'd think we'd be getting Zone and Comedy by now.

Cinemax does need to be updated as well. $12 for 2 different channels? I don't think so...

I was looking at cinimax's website today looking to see when 'crocidile' dundee was going to air in hd next because I missed the beginning. There are 6 other channels that cinimax has including outermax wich looks way cool.

Why doesnt directv carry these channels? Here is the link.. Cinemax

Other movie channels not carried, HBO Zone, and HBO comedy. Showtime beyond, Showtime women, Starz Cinima,

On SD it's lack of bandwith until D* moves the MPEG2 HD channels to MPEG4 later this year.D* carrys both feeds of HBO Family which I like.On the HD side it's also lack of bandwith until D11 gets up.;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts