Wifes gonna have my butt (DIRT HELP!)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcoppola

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Charleston, SC
Had a 922 die last week so Mary B was nice and helped me with a new Hopper and 2 Joey set up. All fine I thought untill wife just called me all bulls@#t.

PTAT did not work and she lost Desperate Housewives and Celebrity Apprentice it shows they are there but only a couple of minutes of each show recorded then nothing it stopped. Ughh 10 years of Dish bliss untill my 922 died now I think I should have gotten a replacement now that BBMP is on it. Read all the horror stories over the years and never a problem.

BTW the software version is S209.

Thanks

Did the hopper reboot during the recording? Were the shows after the ones needed recorded?

We had a quick blink off and on power outage and PTA only showed the 10 minutes or so of the 8pm block before the reboot - but if I started the 9pm show, I could rewind back into the 8pm hour to the point where the reboot occurred. Only ended up missing the few minutes of the outage and reboot time.

JM42 said:
Did the hopper reboot during the recording? Were the shows after the ones needed recorded?

We had a quick blink off and on power outage and PTA only showed the 10 minutes or so of the 8pm block before the reboot - but if I started the 9pm show, I could rewind back into the 8pm hour to the point where the reboot occurred. Only ended up missing the few minutes of the outage and reboot time.

No power outage or reboot occurred, we were watching the tv on a different tuner. Happened to all 4 nets but not all shows in all hours 8,9 and 10.

Mine apparently rebooted about 13 minutes into Prime Time tonight. No PTAT shows after the reboot were recorded, looking at the Skipped Timers list shows "Cancelled by STB Reboot" for the PTAT event.

Scrolling backwards it apparently rebooted early in the PTAT block last night too, except that it seems it DID resume recording PTAT (good thing too, wife would have killed someone if we missed Castle!)

PM sent to RaymondG with more details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)