Wii at Target, Sunday, February 24, 2008

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Our Target said they got none.

As 16 month Wii owner, I do feel sorry for people who are still looking for one of these. I can't believe there's still such a demand. I mean the Wii is fun, but it is not THAT fun. I enjoy my Wii, but I started going insane from the lack of "regular" games so I purchased a 360, and I find myself using THAT more than my Wii.

Still, my heart goes out to all of you who are still in search of one. If you REALLY want one and don't mind waiting for a bit and spending some more money up front, you should do what I did and go on Gamestop.com and get a bundle package. Obviously it costs more than just the system, but considering you get games, added controllers, and chargers, you get everything all at once, and basically a "guarantee" that you will get one.

If it weren't for this ordering method I would not have had a Wii for Xmas of 06. If you're really desperate I would recommend checking this out.

Yeah, hard to believe that the wii is still selling out everywhere. Went to toys r us in flint, mi on sunday feb 10th to get guitar hero 3 for wii and there was a line of about 50 people outside. And the temperature was about 2 below zero when i left the house. Felt sorry for those people. Half of them didnt even get a wii.

Was at bestbuy the other day, and said hey look they have 10 sitting out. By the time I left there about 30 minutes later they were all gone. Amazing that the supply is not there yet for the demand.

Wii is an interesting phenomenon, becuase it has tapped into a whole new market: Senior Citizens

Whether it be for rehabilitation due to strokes and injuries, or maintianing physical and metal fitness, the seniors really have a buzz on about the Wii. I have heard that they sometimes are scooping up two-at-a-time when they arrive, one for them and one for the grandkids. That is probably why we can't find any, the seniors are up at the crack of dawn; while we are sleeping in, or are away at work!!!

Wii is an interesting phenomenon, becuase it has tapped into a whole new market: Senior Citizens

Whether it be for rehabilitation due to strokes and injuries, or maintianing physical and metal fitness, the seniors really have a buzz on about the Wii. I have heard that they sometimes are scooping up two-at-a-time when they arrive, one for them and one for the grandkids. That is probably why we can't find any, the seniors are up at the crack of dawn; while we are sleeping in, or are away at work!!!

Dang senior citizens.!!!:D

my dads 80th birthday, he has severe hip troubles and can barely get around. he loved to bowl, understand its wonderful

Not a lot of people check Sam's Club, but they get them regularily every other week, got mine a year ago March, they get 24-48 at a time (I give everyone in my office a heads up and we now all have them), Youngstown, OH area they are stocked up out here...

Man I feel bad for all of you who are still trying to find a Wii. I think the people who are out to make a quick buck on ebay are the ones snatching these things up on Sunday mornings. I would of figured supply would of caught up with demand over a year later. Just amazing! Also, it never hurts to ask. Most retailers don't even put them out for display anymore, they are behind the counter. I got mine in Jan. '07 only by asking on my way out of Wal-Mart and the cashier told me the manager has them all in her office.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)