WildBlue Extends Free Installation

CochiseGuy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2006
Cochise County, Arizona
I just checked the WildBlue.com website and it still says free installation through May 31. But today I received this from Wb Sales & Marketing:

"Dealer sales are going through the roof and requests come in daily for an offer extension. We have heard your requests and are happy to announcing a 30 day extension of the Free Standard Installation offer through June 30, 2006. We want to provide our dealer’s ample opportunity to not only sell as many systems as possible but have sufficient amount of time to get those customer installed. As you already know, customers need to be installed by the end of day on June 30th to receive this offer."

I was hoping they would extend this. Great stuff! :)

It would be good but parts of the country cannot get service or will be shutting down service soon. Around this area I believe they are shutting the beam down June 5 for new activation.

The Tate said:
It would be good but parts of the country cannot get service or will be shutting down service soon. Around this area I believe they are shutting the beam down June 5 for new activation.

How do you know if you are in one of those areas? I was thinking about using them. I'm in northern NC and no DSL available on my road. I have two PCs I want connected and one is hooked to a internet gaming teenager. Dialup is slow here, average 42kbs but the worst part is we can't both be on at the same time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts