Will 922 Ever Get Blockbuster At Home

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
On Demand is broken again.
It's only showing 2 Free Movies... there were more than 300 when I first got the update. And I am subscribed to Encore, which is supposed I need to have those movies On Demand :mad:

This is what I see:

On Demand:80 titles PPV/66 titles Free when I select the * button on my remote.

Blockbuster@Home:3452 titles/3452 titles Free when I select the * button on my remote.

TV Shows: 80 titles/80 titles Free when I select the * button on my remote.

TV Channels:93.

I have ATHD250 with Blockbuster@Home.

VIP922/wMT2/S118.

Remote:32.0

Wow, just read this and checked this am and I indeed have Blockbuster@Home. That said, I scanned thru the HD movies and its pretty much filled with crap...IMHO. Hardly any recent releases. I think I will get zero value out of this!

Pakbackr said:
Wow, just read this and checked this am and I indeed have Blockbuster@Home. That said, I scanned thru the HD movies and its pretty much filled with crap...IMHO. Hardly any recent releases. I think I will get zero value out of this!

In general, have to agree. I ended up canceling my Netflix streaming subscription cause I couldn't find anything to watch after a short time. Right now the Blockbuster one disk at a time deal is working fine for me.

Ya but there's a hell of alot of it!;):D

One person's trash can be another person's treasure.:)

For the recent releases their in the PPV section(On Demand tile).

To what package do I need to be subscribed to get some of the channels On Demand?
I mean the channels that are not on Dish lineup like Cookie Jar and Scholastics for example.
They have a lot of stuff for kids, but it says I need to susbscribe, but it doesn't say to what package. :confused:

To what package do I need to be subscribed to get some of the channels On Demand?
I mean the channels that are not on Dish lineup like Cookie Jar and Scholastics for example.
They have a lot of stuff for kids, but it says I need to susbscribe, but it doesn't say to what package. :confused:

I have Blockbuster@Home and I can access and view the programs in the Cookie Jar tile and Scholastics tile,now if you have Blockbuster@Home also and can't access them,then maybe it's because I also subscribe to ATHD250?.:confused:

When I access it through Dish Online it says these networks are part of the Blockbuster@Home subscription.;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)