Will 922 Ever Get Blockbuster At Home

On Demand is broken again.
It's only showing 2 Free Movies... there were more than 300 when I first got the update. And I am subscribed to Encore, which is supposed I need to have those movies On Demand :mad:

This is what I see:

On Demand:80 titles PPV/66 titles Free when I select the * button on my remote.

Blockbuster@Home:3452 titles/3452 titles Free when I select the * button on my remote.

TV Shows: 80 titles/80 titles Free when I select the * button on my remote.

TV Channels:93.

I have ATHD250 with Blockbuster@Home.

VIP922/wMT2/S118.

Remote:32.0

Wow, just read this and checked this am and I indeed have Blockbuster@Home. That said, I scanned thru the HD movies and its pretty much filled with crap...IMHO. Hardly any recent releases. I think I will get zero value out of this!

Pakbackr said:
Wow, just read this and checked this am and I indeed have Blockbuster@Home. That said, I scanned thru the HD movies and its pretty much filled with crap...IMHO. Hardly any recent releases. I think I will get zero value out of this!

In general, have to agree. I ended up canceling my Netflix streaming subscription cause I couldn't find anything to watch after a short time. Right now the Blockbuster one disk at a time deal is working fine for me.

Ya but there's a hell of alot of it!;):D

One person's trash can be another person's treasure.:)

For the recent releases their in the PPV section(On Demand tile).

To what package do I need to be subscribed to get some of the channels On Demand?
I mean the channels that are not on Dish lineup like Cookie Jar and Scholastics for example.
They have a lot of stuff for kids, but it says I need to susbscribe, but it doesn't say to what package. :confused:

To what package do I need to be subscribed to get some of the channels On Demand?
I mean the channels that are not on Dish lineup like Cookie Jar and Scholastics for example.
They have a lot of stuff for kids, but it says I need to susbscribe, but it doesn't say to what package. :confused:

I have Blockbuster@Home and I can access and view the programs in the Cookie Jar tile and Scholastics tile,now if you have Blockbuster@Home also and can't access them,then maybe it's because I also subscribe to ATHD250?.:confused:

When I access it through Dish Online it says these networks are part of the Blockbuster@Home subscription.;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts