Will DirecTV really ever be the leader

Status
Please reply by conversation.
IMO. I think E* is the leader in HD programming.Your right Directv has the most in HD sports.If you like spending $350 on Baseball and another $350 on football you will have the most sports HD.So I guess if Directv customers have an extra $700 + a year hanging around your in good shape.But don't think your getting all that HD at no cost.

Oh well - I don't get the movie premium channels - so I don't spend on that. But having the CHOICE is the important thing really. Because when this all shakes out in 90 days - even if Charlie lights up some of those same new HD channels - DISH subs will NEVER get baseball or football - thus LESS CHOICE.

Oh well - I don't get the movie premium channels - so I don't spend on that. But having the CHOICE is the important thing really. Because when this all shakes out in 90 days - even if Charlie lights up some of those same new HD channels - DISH subs will NEVER get baseball or football - thus LESS CHOICE.

This whole argument on who is better is STUPID!!!

D* subs say they are better because they have football and baseball.
E* subs say they are better because they currently have more HD and VOOM.

Who really cares who is better as long as you get the channels you want. If you are not happy with your provider like some then shut up and switch. I would never keep a provider as long as some have with how much complaining they do. If you don't like what you are getting, grow some and change.

The closer things get to D* launching more HD channels the worse these arguments seem to get around here.

Who really cares who is better as long as you get the channels you want. If you are not happy with your provider like some then shut up and switch. I would never keep a provider as long as some have with how much complaining they do. If you don't like what you are getting, grow some and change.

AMEN

As long as YOU the sub is satisfied with your provider isnt that all that matters?

Coke vs Pepsi
Verizon vs Sprint
DLP vs LCD

Its all a matter of opinion.

Oh and for the record D* rules! :p :p:p just kidding

Really? How many channels of trueHD can I see on my D* reciever this morning?:rolleyes:

"True hd", here we go again. Did you do this kind of stuff when you were 12, Vurbano, or are you still 12?

IMO. I think E* is the leader in HD programming.Your right Directv has the most in HD sports.If you like spending $350 on Baseball and another $350 on football you will have the most sports HD.So I guess if Directv customers have an extra $700 + a year hanging around your in good shape.But don't think your getting all that HD at no cost.

For me it's a lot simpler than that. D* has the YES network in hd, 24/7. E* doesn't even carry it in sd. No $700/year extra, either. Game over.

D* subs say they are better because they have football and baseball.
E* subs say they are better because they currently have more HD and VOOM.

The closer things get to D* launching more HD channels the worse these arguments seem to get around here.

I must have said the same thing 100 times.

Vurbano may leave D* but he will never leave this forum. He just loves to argue and that doesn't bother me. In fact I may just check in on the FIOS forum to see how much he bashes them. It's what he does for fun so don't let him get to you. He's laughing about it.

You noticed this, too? I think SOME people are getting nervous. It's as if they aren't sure they made the right provider choice. The bottom line is, if you are happy with what you have, just be happy and be quiet! Don't rip the other guy's choice.

Vurbano may leave D* but he will never leave this forum. He just loves to argue and that doesn't bother me. In fact I may just check in on the FIOS forum to see how much he bashes them. It's what he does for fun so don't let him get to you. He's laughing about it.

Exactly. He is like the argument sketch with Monty Python. Whatever you say, he will take the opposite usually negative counter argument point for 2 things. To poke your emotions and for him to get off on it. I have learned over the years to just completely take not a single word of his seriously.

In fact he has become more deranged over the years where his clear anti-arguments have become mostly incomprehensible. I don't even know what he is saying anymore. So folks don't feed the bear. You wont get out of the loop. You will only tire and anger yourself. It will provide hours of enjoyment for him though.

I'm happy for now with my choice.As long as everyone is happy with the programming they have .Then thats all that matters. Sports are a little important for me but all my Football games are on my local channels ,So That puts Premium channels and HD programming at the top for me .And I didn't see anything Impressive in Directv's HD Channel line up. Just my opinion, So I did what I had to and switched.. Maybe in 18 months I'll switch back if I see something better. But as of this Year I see nothing . I stll decided to keep My Directv equipment and keep Choice Family ,Just to keep my foot in the door. Because 1 never knows. !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HR-20 not recording first run

Need advice on upgrading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts