Will Icebergs’ Signature Ever Come Back??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FTABman0

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 13, 2006
Lat 39.2°N WV Lo 81.5°W
It has been almost a month possibly longer since we have seen Icebergs’ Signature look like this:

Iceberg Signature: I know its been a few days but the equipment list will come back "soon" :)

Tony, the few days have came and went dude, where is the signature with the “Ghetto” Moved Dish insert? We are still patiently waiting for that new one with the new equipment listed in it dude!

Your posts look naked without your stuff listed my man! ;)

Just thought it has been enough time, get your gear list back up! :)

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

main reason it hadn't been updated is I wanted to make sure everything worked before posting it...nothing sucks more than posting it then either not having it work or having to redo it the next day ;)

I'll probably get it posted tomorrow :)

Just teasing you man! ;)

Can't wait to see the new improved equipment list big guy! I miss the word "Ghetto Moved"!

How is the Big WSI dish doing? Hope to see it listed soon, again your posts looks naked without the e-list shown!

Later Ice!

K E V I N

yep.
"Sports" time Ohio SD
"Sports" time Ohio HD
"Sports" Man Network

still trying to tweak a few more stations out of it

I like my signature. (see below) It is less work. While I enjoy my FTA hobby we all have real lives with real jobs and (some of us) honey do's. So my sig fits my scene.

is that better?

Winegard 76cm dish, SG2100 motor, Sadoun dual KU LNB/DirecTv dual..... Fortec 6 foot dish with GeoSatPro dual C-Band LNB aimed at 99W... Primestar 84e aimed at 107.3.... WSIDigital 4 foot dish with conical scaler ring and GeoSatPro dual C-band LNB aimed at 121W.... GeoSatPro 36" dish, SG2100 motor, Sadoun dual LNB aimed primarily at 123W
Coolsat 5000 on motorized....Coolsat 8000 on 99,123,motorized,121....Viacast DSR1500 on 99,123....Visionsat on 99,123,motorized,121....Quali-TV on motorized.... Shaw Direct DSR505 receiver on 107.3.... Pansat 1500 to aim dishes.... few receivers not set up yet
Other 6 foot Fortec dish with GeoSatPro dual C-Band LNB "ghetto moved" to various C-Band satellites

I'd like to know what kind of signal you get from the 3780V tp there.

is that better?

Winegard 76cm dish, SG2100 motor, Sadoun dual KU LNB/DirecTv dual..... Fortec 6 foot dish with GeoSatPro dual C-Band LNB aimed at 99W... Primestar 84e aimed at 107.3.... WSIDigital 4 foot dish with conical scaler ring and GeoSatPro dual C-band LNB aimed at 121W.... GeoSatPro 36" dish, SG2100 motor, Sadoun dual LNB aimed primarily at 123W
Coolsat 5000 on motorized....Coolsat 8000 on 99,123,motorized,121....Viacast DSR1500 on 99,123....Visionsat on 99,123,motorized,121....Quali-TV on motorized.... Shaw Direct DSR505 receiver on 107.3.... Pansat 1500 to aim dishes.... few receivers not set up yet
Other 6 foot Fortec dish with GeoSatPro dual C-Band LNB "ghetto moved" to various C-Band satellites

Ice, your signature is too long. :rolleyes:;):angel:

What kinda numbers you getting with the 6ft on that HD channel pal?

amazingly on the 6 footer...45 quality
on the 4 footer...rock solid 30 which on the Pansat is just above threshold. I use the Coolsat 8000 for HD channel and watched the Tribe/Twins game last night with no glitches

I've never quite been able to get the STO HD channel solidly ( about Q=8 on my CS8000) on my 4 footer. It still could use some optimization, but I suspect that the LNBF aims too high on the dish . At least it looks that way to me. Got to admit, though, that even the STO SD is a great looking pic.
:)

is that better?

Winegard 76cm dish, SG2100 motor........... "ghetto moved" to various C-Band satellites

Yes it is big guy! Your back! ;)

"ghetto moved" :cool:

Ice, what is your take on the Winegard 76cm dish? I have been asked about that here for installs for friends, I know bigger is better but is 30 to 31 80 CM much difference? I get that asked all the time and in my opinion, I would not think that is much difference in it compared to the Fortec Star 80. Wrong to say that?

Anyway, it is nice to see the equipment list back! :D

K E V I N

I'd take the Winegard over the Fortec. The winegard is very sturdilyt built and doesnt have the "elevation issue" of the Fortec. Some fortec dishes can be off by 5-8 on the elevation meter

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)