Looking for a Manhattan Plaza 550 ST

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Crazy Sat

Original poster
May 17, 2008
Belgium
Hi,

I'm searching for a Manhattan Plaza 550 ST with a blindscanfunction and a 36V output power on the backside to drive a fibo rotor of 36V.
In return i can give a Quali-TV QS 1080 IR receiver who is very populair in Europe . This receiver is the only one who can show you the feeds in 4:2:2 .

If you have such a Manhattan receiver and you are not interested in the Quali-TV receiver just give me up your demand price of the Manhattan.
I'm living in Belgium.
I hope that someone can help me.

Greetings :up

The quali-tv is not the only 4:2:2 receiver on the market. The new Azbox can also do 4:2:2.

Good luck on your search.

The quali-tv is not the only 4:2:2 receiver on the market. The new Azbox can also do 4:2:2

Sorry, idd. forgotten :eek:
This box can also recieve 4:2:2 in DVB-S2 , the price is also expensieve , about 390 € i think.
But the most feeds are in DVB-S so the quali-tv is for me still a big receiver for the 4:2:2 :rolleyes:

What is the goal with the older, hard to find, receiver?
I supposse you mean the Manhattan ? Well like because i am a feedhunter this one has a big blindscanfunction on board. In combination with the 36V output , can i drive my 36V rotor with this receiver and not with a vbox 2 for example. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)