Looking for a Manhattan Plaza 550 ST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Crazy Sat

Original poster
May 17, 2008
Belgium
Hi,

I'm searching for a Manhattan Plaza 550 ST with a blindscanfunction and a 36V output power on the backside to drive a fibo rotor of 36V.
In return i can give a Quali-TV QS 1080 IR receiver who is very populair in Europe . This receiver is the only one who can show you the feeds in 4:2:2 .

If you have such a Manhattan receiver and you are not interested in the Quali-TV receiver just give me up your demand price of the Manhattan.
I'm living in Belgium.
I hope that someone can help me.

Greetings :up

The quali-tv is not the only 4:2:2 receiver on the market. The new Azbox can also do 4:2:2.

Good luck on your search.

The quali-tv is not the only 4:2:2 receiver on the market. The new Azbox can also do 4:2:2

Sorry, idd. forgotten :eek:
This box can also recieve 4:2:2 in DVB-S2 , the price is also expensieve , about 390 € i think.
But the most feeds are in DVB-S so the quali-tv is for me still a big receiver for the 4:2:2 :rolleyes:

What is the goal with the older, hard to find, receiver?
I supposse you mean the Manhattan ? Well like because i am a feedhunter this one has a big blindscanfunction on board. In combination with the 36V output , can i drive my 36V rotor with this receiver and not with a vbox 2 for example. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)