Will The Rest of The HD Channels Be Added This Year?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

CSM

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 28, 2015
Chesterfield, MO
Tried to do a search on this topic but couldn't find anything. Will it just be a few of them this year and some more in 2017?

There is nothing public about this. We'll get some more as contracts are up and a new deal is made. We know we're getting the rest of the .tv channels at some point.

There is nothing public about this. We'll get some more as contracts are up and a new deal is made. We know we're getting the rest of the .tv channels at some point.
We do ?

Those channels that are here are only there because they have to .... I would not expect any more of those channels unless it is deemed a requirement.
Sadly I think we will, which is more wasted space in manys opinion.

We do ?

Those channels that are here are only there because they have to .... I would not expect any more of those channels unless it is deemed a requirement.
Sadly I think we will, which is more wasted space in manys opinion.

Very much wasted. But the links on the topic mentioned that the lawsuit included all of the channels, or at least that's how I read it. Revolt is a decent channel and I am glad we have it now.

Very much wasted. But the links on the topic mentioned that the lawsuit included all of the channels, or at least that's how I read it. Revolt is a decent channel and I am glad we have it now.
Oh I agree that well get them ... because they are being forced on us.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts