Win a INVACOM Quad Polar Legacy 4 LNB!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My 40" Primestar dish is Screeeaming for the Invacom Quad Polar Legacy 4 O/P LNB. It really doesn't like the original LNB thats on it. I would be more than happy to give my review. I know there will be a gigantic improvement to my FTA viewing pleasure. My dish would love it also :D

I am on my final 3 months of military service(Air Force). I plan on retiring and spending many many hours watching my FTA with this LNB. I pledge the next 20 years to uphold every American's right to watch FTA and avoid those un-American high cable bills. So please send me the LNB and help me help you review this magnificent LNB.
Happy 4th of July everyone!!!!

I should be picked because even if I purchased this LNB rather than winning it, the first thing I'd do would be to test it thoroughly. I started playing with FTA in a similar fashion to many, I purchased an 80cm Fortec dish and lnbf combo and a Twinhan PCI card. Later I added a Fortec Lifetime Ultra for blind-search capability. Most recently I've upgraded my dish to a Primestar, which has helped me to pull in weaker channels. I also have an old legacy Dish network dish that I use to pull in the FTA channels from 110 and 119.

As you can see, If I were to win this LNB I'd be able to test with multiple dishes and receivers, and would also be able to compare its function with both Fortec and Dish network LNB's.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm also a really nice guy. :D

Wow folks so many great enteries! It has become hard for me to pick a winner based on what you have written alone, so here is what I am doing.

(First off the deadline for enteries has passed)

I am currently printing each reply individually.

I will be placing each entry in a bag, then when all of the enteries are in there, I will shake the bag up and will have a co worker pick in the bag and pull out the winner.

I should note that this weekend I installed one of these LNB's and I must say I am impressed! For my setup only one set of outputs for Circular and Linear was needed, it still has a second set of outputs so I can hook up two more recievers!

The pickup on this is better then my old LNB! When I hooked it up I was on IA5 where I was getting a 60 signal. By just taking the old lnb off and putting the new LNB on my signal on IA5 was up to 97!

This folks is an amazing LNB! I look forward to reading the lucky winners review!

Good luck to all who have entered!

Again thank you for all of the enteries!

We have printed them all out and threw them in a bag, and my co worker Cal just reached in the back and picked our Winner of the Invacom Quad Polar Legacy LNB from our friends at SatelliteAV.COM

Congradulations John Walsh whoo is the lucky winner and he also typed a great note of why he should win!

Thanks again to all who have entered, we hope to do something like this again as we are looking forward to working with Invacam and SatelliteAV.COM more in the future!

Enjoy the new LNB John! We look forward to reading your review!

Congrats!!

congrats John!
You must be a very lucky guy ;)

The Invacom 0.3dB is the best LNB ever! I use a Invacom 0.3dB Quattro since 3 years. And with this LNB I've received "out of footprint satellites" like Eutelsat W4, Arabsat 2D and Nilesat in Berlin, Germany with a 100cm Gibertini!
Today I have the Invacom Quattro at my 60cm Technisat, that's fixed to Astra 19.2°East.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)