Windows Media!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Stalker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 21, 2004
Kentucky
I am sure this has been discused somwhere on here but I was wondering how our HD Dvr works with windows media?

I just got a new pc with Vista and Vista sees my HR21-700 on the network but how does media center use it? Can I watch or record to my pc from my dvr and if so how?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I am sure this has been discused somwhere on here but I was wondering how our HD Dvr works with windows media?

I just got a new pc with Vista and Vista sees my HR21-700 on the network but how does media center use it? Can I watch or record to my pc from my dvr and if so how?

To the best of my knowledge, you can NOT record to your PC from the HR20/21.
I use Windows Media to play music from my computer to the HR20 ....

Wait a minute, I send mine directly to my Pioneer Elite TV and into the Yamaha Receiver instead, but I know you can work it thru the HR rec's also.

Jimbo

The Media Share in the HR21 read-only. We listen to music or view pictures all the time using out HR21-700. Sometimes the DVR loses connection with my pc (about 1/2 the time), so it's a hit/miss thing for us. It is in beta, though, so we don't necessarily expect the greatest of results all the time.

So how does Windows Media work with my dvr as far as viewing pictures or listening to music?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts