Windstream VS. dish network dish america

KG4KBU

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2009
Corbin, KY
Lifetime Price Guarantee: Covers advertised price only for Unlimited Phone, 3 Mbps High-Speed Internet and DISH Network programming, but not additional services and equipment, current and future taxes, fees and other charges. Void if customer moves, makes any changes to the services, disconnects or is disconnected by Windstream, or any portion of customer's account becomes past due.

So does this mean the dish america package is a lifetime price because if not I may cancel after my contract is up. How can windstream make this happen and dish can't ?

Lifetime Price Guarantee: Covers advertised price only for Unlimited Phone, 3 Mbps High-Speed Internet and DISH Network programming, but not additional services and equipment, current and future taxes, fees and other charges. Void if customer moves, makes any changes to the services, disconnects or is disconnected by Windstream, or any portion of customer's account becomes past due.

So does this mean the dish america package is a lifetime price because if not I may cancel after my contract is up. How can windstream make this happen and dish can't ?
No such thing as the price being set for lifetime.

Lifetime Price Guarantee: So does this mean the dish america package is a lifetime price because if not I may cancel after my contract is up. How can windstream make this happen and dish can't ?

This Windstream offer is really hard to keep, but if you stay in the terms very good. Yes, DISH America package for you wont change, like when people that had DISH America with the Windstream for life before the price change, on those accounts they still pay the same amount for DISH America no price change. But, I have talked to lots of cust that have lost that because they wanted to go to a higher package or did not comply with the terms. It is a Windstream offer only, DISH network has nothing to do with it. All American Top Packages do have a price freeze till Feb. 2013, that is a pretty good thing. But, yes if you go with the terms and can keep it, it is a lifetime price for DISH America.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts