Winegard Pathway X2 with Wally and ViP211k

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Breakfast97

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 6, 2018
DFW
I'm posting this here in case it helps someone looking for more info. First thank you again to all of you who have helped me in the past, I could not be any happier with my setup now. I use my setup like this for those who want to setup their RV or home this way. I'm using the Wally as my main receiver in "one" receiver mode.(you can use the vip211k as the primary if you wish in "one" receiver mode as well) I use the vip211k as the second receiver along with a much better OTA module built into it, now I get all 72 OTA channels available to me. Both receivers have external Hard Drives. I have the AT200 package setup to only look at channels on Eastern Arc sat 61.5, 95% of my favorite channels are on this sat alone. I setup a favorites list on the Wally and vip211k called 61.5 so as to not accidentally change sat's. When I need to go to another sat for a sporting event, I have a favorites list setup for that sat, in this case 72.7. I also disabled auto reboot on the Wally so it will not reboot in the middle of the night and I have to re-sync the vip211k. I pick a time to manually do reboots when nothing is recording. This has all worked very well so far. I have tested by turning off the Wally and watching the "lost signal" message popup on the vip211k, I turn the Wally back on and within seconds the vip211k is back on a station. I'm able to watch different channels on both receivers provided I stay on sat 61.5 and leave the Wally on. I'm writing all this because this was the kind of info I was looking for when I built my setup for camping. I hope this helps someone with this exact setup. Thanks everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)