Winter Classic 09

id go but I'm gonna try and get to MTL this Christmas to visit family and hopefully see habs wings on DEC 31 2008 celebrating 100 years of habs franchise
Go Habs Go!
Go Hawks on Jan 1 2009

I believe the Winter Classic is the Detroit Red Wings versus the Chicago Blackhawks (Original Six matchup) at Wrigley Field on New Years Day. I would love to attended...if only I lived closer and didn't have other plans.

I'm in...regardless of cost (up to the point of putting me in the poor house).

Bob, when and how are tickets going to be released? Assuming it's through the blackhawks site?

Jason, I dont know.. Looking at the Black Hawks site they said that ticketing will be announced later.. Im sure if you have season tickets you have a seat.. But season tickets is what I dont have.

id go but I'm gonna try and get to MTL this Christmas to visit family and hopefully see habs wings on DEC 31 2008 celebrating 100 years of habs franchise
Go Habs Go!
Go Hawks on Jan 1 2009

DECEMBER OPPONENT TIME (ET) TV LOCAL TV RESOURCES
Tue, Dec 30 Chicago 7:30 PM Tickets | Travel
JANUARY OPPONENT TIME (ET) TV LOCAL TV RESOURCES
Thu, Jan 1 @ Chicago 2:00 PM Tickets | Travel
Sat, Jan 3 @ Minnesota 8:00 PM Tickets | Travel

Wings don't play Montreal on the 31st of Dec.

Unless I missed something, the Wings only play Montreal once this year at the Joe on Nov. 26th.
Unless I've got the wrong schedule, but I don't think so.

Jimbo

DECEMBER OPPONENT TIME (ET) TV LOCAL TV RESOURCES
Tue, Dec 30 Chicago 7:30 PM Tickets | Travel
JANUARY OPPONENT TIME (ET) TV LOCAL TV RESOURCES
Thu, Jan 1 @ Chicago 2:00 PM Tickets | Travel
Sat, Jan 3 @ Minnesota 8:00 PM Tickets | Travel

Wings don't play Montreal on the 31st of Dec.

Unless I missed something, the Wings only play Montreal once this year at the Joe on Nov. 26th.
Unless I've got the wrong schedule, but I don't think so.

Jimbo
you righrt jimbo, i was confused, not the first time i was reffernceing your earlier link in another thread
Montréal Canadiens - News: Original Six Salute: Canadiens-Red Wings - 12/03/2007

but ill have to settle for see habs at xcel, as im a new season ticket holder this year(split 4 ways)

hopefully i can get a few tixs to the allstar game in mtl this year(parents habs season tix holders)

you righrt jimbo, i was confused, not the first time i was reffernceing your earlier link in another thread
Montréal Canadiens - News: Original Six Salute: Canadiens-Red Wings - 12/03/2007

but ill have to settle for see habs at xcel, as im a new season ticket holder this year(split 4 ways)

hopefully i can get a few tixs to the allstar game in mtl this year(parents habs season tix holders)

Have fun !

It's been several years now since I have been able to get up to see the Wings, I know the NYD thing is out for me.

I would like to some day get to Wrigley for a baseball, game though.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)