2014 Winter Olympics thread

The Canadians are well on their way of winning the third leg of the Canadian Grand Slam with the men's curling team joining both the Women's hockey & women's curling teams with a gold medal. It'll be up to the men's hockey team to bring the fourth gold medal,but they have to get by Team USA first.

The Canadians are well on their way of winning the third leg of the Canadian Grand Slam with the men's curling team joining both the Women's hockey & women's curling teams with a gold medal. It'll be up to the men's hockey team to bring the fourth gold medal,but they have to get by Team USA first.

And Canada gets the gold medal in men's curling.

Please Team USA,defeat Canada in men's hockey or we'll have to keep Justin Bieber. :eek:

USA vs. Canada hockey game inspires 'Loser Keeps Bieber' billboard
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olymp...eeps-bieber--billboard---photo-190901911.html
USA!!!

5a0c3ce0-9a66-11e3-a6aa-3d59e9c1043a_bieberbillboard022014.jpg

of special importance here, as he has a home in Georgia.

Schedule for Sat Feb 22 (all times ET)

Alpine Skiing
Men's Slalom Run 1:
Live @ 7:45-8:30am on CBC and Sportsnet; Tape Delay between 8-11pm on NBC
Men's Slalom Run 2: Tape Delay between 8-11pm on NBC

Biathlon
Men's Relay 4 x 7.5 km:
Live @ 9:15-11am on Sportsnet; Tape delay @ 12:30-2:30pm on NBCSN

Bobsleigh
Four-man Heats 1-2:
Live @ 11:15am-2:05pm on Sportsnet + 1-2:05pm on CBC; Tape Delay between 8-11pm on NBC

Cross-Country
Ladies' 30 km Mass Start Free:
Live @ 4:25-6:25am on TSN; Tape Delay @ 6-7:30am on NBCSN

Ice Hockey
Men's Bronze Medal Game-USA vs Finland:
Live @ 10am-1pm on CBC and NBCSN

Snowboard
Ladies' and Men’s Parallel Slalom Qualification
: Live @ 12:15-2am on CBC; Tape delay @ 3-4:15am on NBCSN
Ladies' and Men’s Parallel Slalom Finals: Live @ 4:15-6am on CBC and NBCSN

Speed Skating
Ladies' Team Pursuit Semifinals, Men's and Ladies’ Team Pursuit Finals
: Live @ 8:25-11:05am on TSN + 8:30-10am on CBC; Tape Delay between 8-11pm on NBC

Schedule for Sunday (all times ET)

Bobsleigh
Four-man Heat 3
: Live @ 4:45-6am on CBC and NBCSN
Four-Man Heat 4: Live @ 6-7am on NBCSN (no Canadian broadcasters, instead Canada gets a 1-hour hockey pregame from 6-7am on all 5 Canadian broadcasters)

Cross-Country
Men's 50 km Mass Start Free
: Live @ 2-4:45am on CBC; Tape delay between 3-5pm on NBC

Ice Hockey
Men's Gold Medal Game-Sweden vs Canada
: Live @ 7-10am on all 5 Canadian broadcasters and NBC

Closing Ceremony: Live on all 5 Canadian broadcasters from 11am-1:30pm; Tape Delay @ 8:30-10:30pm on NBC

I like players on both these teams(Bergeron & Ericsson to name 2) and there are players on both teams I just can't stand(Price, Crosby & Sedin).

I'll root for Canada for my in-laws.

Plus Canada hasn't sniffed a Stanley Cup in 20 years and it doesn't look like there is 1 in the near future, so for a hockey loving country they need this.

CBC kept going to commercials every 5 minutes so I quit watching the Ceremony. Congrats to Canada for winning the grand slam though. They deserved it. To Mike Babcock and all the Red wings players , get back to Detroit safely and win the Stanley Cup again!:D

Man,CBC's hard commercial breaks are so very annoying. I wonder if CBC will cut away to a commercial just as they extinguish the flame.
That's what I'm saying, it stinks so I stopped watching it. I know they need the money and want to milk the sponsors as much as possible but it was getting ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)