World Cup offer for Dishnetwork and Vonage Customers

singhnx01

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 21, 2010
Southern California
I read this on slickdeals.net that Dishnetwork customer with South Asian package and Vonage customers can get Cricket World cup for free ($129 value). Can please some from Dish confirms? Is it for existing customers also or just new customers?

MATTG

SO its not for existing customers?..
I have South Asian package for 12 years and I also have Vonage World service. Am I eligible to get World Cup PPV for free?

It does say "Customers must purchase new DISH Network or DISHWORLD-IPTV service to qualify" on our internal site, which makes me think it's for new customers only. I'll try and get some clarification.

Yes, you also need to subscribe to the South Asian package. Honestly, I don't think this is a great deal, unless you're already in the market for Dish + Vonage + South Asian package

Hey Matt,

I have a new ViP 722 and service I activated this past week. My family in the house also has vonage at the address, but it is not in my name, the DISH Network service is in my name. Will I be eligible for this offer, if I activated South Asian pack?

Thanks.

Hey Matt,

I have a new ViP 722 and service I activated this past week. My family in the house also has vonage at the address, but it is not in my name, the DISH Network service is in my name. Will I be eligible for this offer, if I activated South Asian pack?

Thanks.

Good question. If the accounts are under the same last name, Vonage phone number, and address, it may work. Unfortunately I don't have a definite answer. Also, if you don't have any international channels (118.7 installed), we would have to upgrade that before we would be able to activate any of the South Asian packs. If you were planning on ordering ICC anyway, there's no harm in trying to fill out the form.

Mathew,

I signed with on Jan 23rd and have south asian channel paying $30 and also have vonage. Am I eligible for this offer?

Do i have to signup for vonage as new customer or doesn't have to?

Please clarify.

Vijai

i think if you activate ur dish account after jan 20, 2011 , u are qualified.. Your vonage acct can be an old one and doesn't have to be a new one.. also, if vonage acct is not ur name, u can change it to ur name with a simple phone call or even do it online...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts