WorldSport-HD: ATLETICO MADRID VS. MALAGA Encore Presentation 8pm EST

Atletico has dominated the entire game and could've scored much more.
The final score: 2:0

I must say, it's a completely different experience watching soccer in HD! Just switched to MSNBC to catch the final Olympic soccer match... It's pain to watch it in SD! Thank you WorldSport!

FYI: No Spanish Liga games next weekend. The next live broadcast on WorldSport is expected on September 11/12: Real Madrid vs. Numancia

From Paul:

"Face for Radio..." who said that....Actually i make Beckham look like a troll....

Sadly we are in a booth up in the clouds and the cameras are below us - so (much to my disappointment) they can't focus on us in the box.

Looking at other mails - we can't see the steams up in the commentary box - i suppose we could if i had a lap top with me, but it's hard enough keeping on top of the action.

You may not have appreciated it much on screeen, but the yellow numers on Atletico's shirts are almost IMPOSSIBLE to see from more than 30 yards away and it was a nightmare to get the names right.

They looked quite solid though - Colsa, Ibagaza and Musampa impressed me as did Torres (of course).

Malaga looked dreadful however, and unless they get organised in midfield and their new strikers fit, they are going to struggle all season...

It was also very hot in Madrid today - 35 degrees at kick off and still about 30 at the end, that's probably why the pace dropped out of th game, still i think Atletico could do OK this year.

It will be Madrid - Numancia (who drew 1-1 with Betis today) and yes you could buy their team with what Zidane cost Madrid) in a fortnight...Should be goals, but to be honest i tend to root for the underdogs in moments like that.

Looking forward to getting back with week 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)