WorldSport HD: Barcelona vs Villareal 3PM EST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
La Liga is before it. I just got home and found no picture on WorldSport-HD. I get sound but no picture. Anyone else? I need to troubleshoot this one.

Ok got it back. It was strange! I was trying to catch the last minutes of the Portugal game. The Guide did only show Hard Water. But when I selected it, it showed the Portugal game on the PG. After selecting it, sound was ok but no picture.

After Hard Water started, I got a picture back (a bug?). Too early to say. Any way, watching Hard Water and it shows the "Epics" symbol on top left corner --- strange?

Ilya -- just saw your post about losing picture. Ok, it was not only me. Thanks.

likewise, just got home, gone since sun(and no web access), no wrldspt pic, don't have a clue, is there an easy way to get caught up here at satguys? just wondering, but did notice 5.68 as soon as i powered up. guess i've got some reading to do, great to be back.

sandpit said:
likewise, just got home, gone since sun(and no web access), no wrldspt pic, don't have a clue, is there an easy way to get caught up here at satguys? just wondering, but did notice 5.68 as soon as i powered up. guess i've got some reading to do, great to be back.

Welcome back... I got the pic back... Did you?

Beckham Paella... :)

Did Solari ever played in the MLS? His speaks English very well. He said that he used to live in Philadelphia.

Sean Mota said:
Did Solaris ever played in the MLS?
It's actually Solari. Solaris was a planet in the Stanislaw Lem's novel! :)

Ilya said:
It's actually Solari. Solaris was a planet in the Stanislaw Lem's novel! :)

Ilya, I still did not get the cofeee. :)

Wow those Madrid shots looked excellent!

The Witchcraft lady...pulling for her team....

Ronnie ---> Ronaldo. Nice spot on her...

News: Ronnie is back after sitting for 4 games due to injury. Valencia is one point behind Real Madrid. Barcelona missed on tenth consecutive win due to torrential rain.

Small window SD highlights (last week): Racing 0 valencia 3; Real Sociedad 1 Deportivo 2; Celta 0 Zaragoza 2 ; Murcia 2 Mallorca o; Malaga 1 Albacete 1; valladolid 1 osasuna 1; Espanyol 2 Athletic 1;

Best Goal this week: Solari from Beckham.

Real Madrid vs Sevilla HD highlight ;

Best Week Player --- Ronnie.

Standing wk 30
Real madrid
valencia
deportivo
Barcelona

Barcelona vs Villareal next....
Real Madrid goes against Albacete this week.
Valencia vs Murcia this week (valencia just one point behind Real Madrid). Remember the penalty that was called against them in the Real Madrid vs Valencia game.

Game is on...

Sean Mota said:
Beckham Paella... :)

Did Solari ever played in the MLS? His speaks English very well. He said that he used to live in Philadelphia.

in a very narrow short search at wsoccer this is all they had:
Date of Birth: 7/10/76.* - Argentina*

Position: Attacker*

Club: Real Madrid (Spain)*

Previous club: River Plate (Argentina), Atletico Madrid (Spain)*

Height: 1.85 m*

Weight: 74kg*

that close one with the great between the legs pass at 34:00 the announcer (aka seanmota) used the term FANtastic

i know this is a VERY old thread, but someone asked if solari played in the US. He did not play professionally, however he went to college and played NCAA soccer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts