WorldSportHD LIVE: Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad 1/16 @ 1pm EST

That's possible, but the field-side camera down at the Real Sociedad goalie's end is showing a muddier picture than the one at field-side at midfield. Noticeably so. It could simply be that the one shooting downfield has a much deeper background image than the one at midfield. From a director's point of view, I would imagine they will try to minimize the use of that camera down by Riesgo's end as a result.

A lot of shots on goal! Pretty aggressive game so far.

Yeah, I can see there's more than what I thought now, but the one down at Riesgo's end ON the pitch has a problem that the others don't have, do you see it? The director seems to be trying to avoid using that camera too much. The other two cameras ON the pitch aren't showing the same type of problem. It looks like a mild interference pattern with that camera. I could be wrong though.

I knew you would know the answer to this question, Sean! ;)

0:0 after the first half.

Good morning/afternoon all - I just showed up and saw only the last few minutes of the first half. It was not a very interesting end to the first half except Ronaldinho's neat attempt to chip the ball forward into the goal box near the end of regulation.

Hope to see a great second half.

Oh and I'd love to see GolTV on VOOM - caught part of a game on it while I was up in Vancouver BC last weekend.

-F

Málaga, Mallorca, & Numancia fighting not to be relegated.. We need some goals :) After the game I will be tuning to the Real Madrid game at 3pm today (on GolTV, no available on VOOM) if you want to stay on this thread.

What carrier carries the most Champion's League games? Sky sports? Fox? Whomever has those games, VOOM should pick up :)

Personally I find it frustrating that most of the high stakes games aren't shown out here.

-F

Wow. Isn't Puyol Barcelona's center back defender? How nice it would have been for him to have scored there.

-F

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)