WorldSportHD LIVE: Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad 1/16 @ 1pm EST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Agreed about this game with Deco playing... still Barca came very close to tying or losing this game. Victor Valdez's stock has risen with me based on this game and the Getafe game earlier this season. Eto'o's header off that corner was AWESOME, that necked roll and the power on the header in the same touch was sheer lunacy! Valdez deserves player of the game for me though. Have fun those going to watch Real Madrid vs. Zaragoza.

Barca wins! 1:0.
Bye everyone! Thanks for joining us today. See you all next week at our next game-time chat!

Stay for Sean's GolTV rebroadcast if you can ;)
I've got to go...

Ilya.

Sean, please pass on info to Matt at WorldSport about that one camera that was extra-pixelly or grainy, if possible. I'd really hate to see that again. It was the one located on the far left of the pitch on the field. Any explanation about what what going on with it would be appreciated and hopefully the problem will be overcome ASAP. Thanks.

Yeah I stepped out for a while and saw the replay... GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlll ZAragoza...

Raul. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Reallllllllllllllllllllllll

They should now put on the pressure.

Found this:

Wed Jan 19 11:00AM Pacific
Wed Jan 19 12:00PM Mountain
Wed Jan 19 01:00PM Central
Wed Jan 19 02:00PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr ****LIVE
Gol TV
Futbol de Espana - Copa del Rey - Octavos de Final - Vuelta
Getafe vs Osasuna

Wed Jan 19 01:00PM Pacific
Wed Jan 19 02:00PM Mountain
Wed Jan 19 03:00PM Central
Wed Jan 19 04:00PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr ****SDD
Gol TV
Futbol de Espana - Copa del Rey - Octavos de Final - Vuelta
Real Madrid vs Real Valladolid

This is new published at soccertv.com.

Gol TV available on DirecTV starting February 22

January 11, 2005

Gol TV will be available to DirecTV and DirecTV Para Todos subscribers on February 22.

DirecTV and DirecTV Para Todos subscribers can get Gol TV in English on channel 614 by subscribing to the premium DirecTV Sports Pack for an extra $12 each month.

DirecTV Para Todos subscribers can get Gol TV in Spanish on channel 426 by upgrading to the Opcion Ultra Especial package for $37.99 each month ($39.99 each month with local channels).

I'm going to unsubscribe to Dish and get the $12 Sports pak with Directv. As I live in a rural area I can get anything ala carte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts