WorldSportHD LIVE: Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad 1/16 @ 1pm EST

I can't believe he missed!

Yes, 4! Let's see... They are 6 points behind now. A win gives them 3 points and Barca would get just one for the draw. So, the difference would be reduced by 2...

Woah - that was unlucky (for both sides I guess). Nice to see some drama in front of the goalie's box for a second.

-F

I think everyone's still smarting from the horribly bad refereeing that we got 1 or 2 weeks ago. Maybe they're being a little harsh, but picking on the ref is part of the fun of the game isn't it? :)

-F

Goal Barcelona! Lucky for us the engineer gave us the live feed just in time to see it.

-F

I knew they would score at some point!
And that's a 2-point goal! Very important for Barca!

Flambe said:
I think everyone's still smarting from the horribly bad refereeing that we got 1 or 2 weeks ago. Maybe they're being a little harsh, but picking on the ref is part of the fun of the game isn't it? :)

-F
Yea the guy a couple of weeks ago was spineless! and then he GAVE Ronaldinho the penalty

I'll let Sid & Paul pick on the ref since I seem to like to pick on the Worldsport engineers, who keep showing us replays while goals are being scored :p

-F

The image was focused on one of the fans and then quickly re-focused on a referee (who moved into the frame) and followed him from there on. Nice camera work, especially by those doing closeups!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts