Worst Team Ever?

Edit: the below appears to be wrong, see different possible schedule here (or just keep reading, post #38): http://www.satelliteguys.us/sports-section/159248-worst-team-ever-2.html#post1640959

We can see who they'll play:

Detroit Lions Site: NFL Schedule Rotations for 2002-2009

Which i think is...

Home: Arizona, St Louis, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, NYG, Philly, Dallas, Washington

Away: San Francisco, Seattle, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Carolina, Atlanta, Tampa Bay, New Orleans

Something could be off/wrong there.

I'll be going to Paul's house next year.:D

Pittsburgh Steelers 2009 Schedule.

Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Tennessee Titans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Miami Dolphins, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions

Not as tough as this year, but it's not an easy one.

Looks like the Niners are going to get to play the NFC North and AFC South next year. That could be interesting. Hopefully it'll go better than playing the NFC and AFC East did THIS year...

Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Tennessee Titans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Miami Dolphins, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions

After this years schedule, anything is easier... :D

Jimbo

When you are 1-23, every team is tough. Tampa Bay started out 2-26, the Lions may surpass that before they turn this around. Check that, the Lions WILL surpass that.

Last time my Raiders played your Steelers....one of our LONE wins WAS in Pittsburgh that year. LOL!! In fact, one of my VERY BEST FRIENDS is a HUGE Steeler fan and to this day, he REFUSES to let me in his house on Sundays during the football season because he thinks the Steelers did not make the playoffs that year and he thinks THAT was the loss that killed them. I think the Steelers ended up 8-8 or 9-7....something like that. :haha:haha:haha

Last time my Raiders played your Steelers....one of our LONE wins WAS in Pittsburgh that year. LOL!! In fact, one of my VERY BEST FRIENDS is a HUGE Steeler fan and to this day, he REFUSES to let me in his house on Sundays during the football season because he thinks the Steelers did not make the playoffs that year and he thinks THAT was the loss that killed them. I think the Steelers ended up 8-8 or 9-7....something like that. :haha:haha:haha

No it was played in Oakland, but still a no excuse lost for the Steelers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)