Would you pay for a Sports Pack?

The varied responses are such an eye opener. "One man's gold is another man's garbage" comes to mind.
I would pay extra for Sunday Ticket. Football is pretty popular in our house and the 5 of us here each like a different team! ( GO COWBOYS )
I have Center Ice and love it! We watch hockey here pretty much daily (unless we're out playing it )
NASCAR we get on existing channels already.
so back to my opening line....... there are those who have responded who live for the golf, some for tennis, some baseball, college hoops, etc....... and yet none of that is ever on here......
How would you ever package programming to please everyone? Unless an all-inclusive package was an incredible value - I'd be paying for lots of stuff I'd never watch.
so ....... my answer then is....... I would subscribe to an all-inclusive package if it was a great bargain to do it that way.

p.s. - the Rogers Sports Pack as mentioned earlier IS a great value at $30 / month - and has only a minimum 3-month committment to the package - but the picture quality of cable ( yes - digital ) where I live is not even close to the DISH quality I am getting...... I know - I tried it......
BUT - cable ( or DBS) in Canada is a joke - the CRTC regulates a minimum Canadian content percentage - simulcast swapping of US networks for a Canadian channel showing the same program - required basic packages including foreign language programming - NO all-HD package in sight - all kinds of non-sense - and it isn't cheap.........
Rogers Communications - Wireless, Digital Cable TV, Hi-Speed Internet, Home Phone

External IP Address of 722

HDMI vs Component

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)