Wow! big increase

Duraduk

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
Bill just jumped from 67.99 to 92.99 as I was on a two year customer loyalty discount. The charged roll over during the middle of billing cycle and bill jumped to 185.00 including equipment fees and showtime. About time to move onto streaming. Can get everything on fubo for 70.00. Can I switch my plan to the outdoor plan as I have an rv where I can't stream while traveling?

If you're interested in staying with Dish, call them and find out what is available. My 2 year commitment was just recently up and I was able to recommit and get a lower price than I was paying before. Details below....Your mileage may vary.....

Dish Price Increase Coming - 11/16/2021
All they offered my was a lower priced package. I think I will try a trial run on streaming before I decide for sure. Been a dish customer for many years.

They tried that with me too, on a chat. It took a phone call with the Retention dept. to get what I was looking for.....
I talked to a billing rep. about my bill. All she did was offer to down grade my package. I didn't threaten to quit. I will try streaming on a trial before I go the retention route.

I talked to a billing rep. about my bill. All she did was offer to down grade my package. I didn't threaten to quit. I will try streaming on a trial before I go the retention route.
And don't threaten to quit. Just tell them the price tag is too high and you are trying out a streaming service at the moment, and it seems pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)