WWE NETWORK COMING IN 2012

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
Dish Better Get to Adding for This Channel,,,

New WWE Network announced
As the WWE Universe learned on WWE Raw SuperShow, an all-new squared circle experience is on its way: The WWE Network, coming in 2012.

As millions of WWE Universe members witnessed while watching WWE Raw SuperShow Monday night, something big is coming to WWE that will change not just the squared circle, but all of entertainment.

It’s the WWE Network. And, as the world learned this week, it’s on its way in 2012. All we know is that it’ll be a brand new day for watching the greatest matches, moments and Superstars in sports-entertainment history.

Stay tuned to WWE programming and WWE.com for more details. Plus, visit Facebook.com/TheWWENetwork to interact with the rest of the WWE Universe.

This is old news... I doubt that dish will get it, they don't like sports / sport entertainment fans! LOL On a serious note, the WWE has had job openings posted on their website for this new channel. I think its going to end up being Universal HD rebranded, with is pretty much already the WWE channel. What I wonder is if they are going to move RAW and other programming exclusively on this channel from USA and Syfy.

Its not even supposed to debut until late 2012.

DISH knows they have a larg wrestling fan base as WWE PPV's are some of their most popular PPV events.

I don't think they will have a problem adding this one WHEN its ready for launch. I know a few people at the WWE and they feel that if they launch in 2012 it will be a miracle. :)

This is old news... I doubt that dish will get it, they don't like sports / sport entertainment fans! LOL On a serious note, the WWE has had job openings posted on their website for this new channel. I think its going to end up being Universal HD rebranded, with is pretty much already the WWE channel. What I wonder is if they are going to move RAW and other programming exclusively on this channel from USA and Syfy.
You got that wrong. Dish doesn't like the four US based major league sports: MLB, NFL, NHL, and NBA. Everything else is OK. ;):p:D

Its not even supposed to debut until late 2012.

DISH knows they have a larg wrestling fan base as WWE PPV's are some of their most popular PPV events.

I don't think they will have a problem adding this one WHEN its ready for launch. I know a few people at the WWE and they feel that if they launch in 2012 it will be a miracle. :)

wow. i was thinking before summer

dan188 said:
All I have to say is I hope not. I love g4 as is

I believe the rumor was UFC, not WWE, buying G4. I don't see that happening since they signed with Fox.

Put me on the list of those hoping Dish will have WWE Network at launch.

contact Dish Network and tell them to add it to our lineup in HD.

The people at Dish have a whole lot more important things to do that deal with a few people calling in about this channel right now, especially if it plays out like Scott says...and I would take his information over just about anyone else's when it comes to things such as this over most anyone else that might post around here!

I believe the rumor was UFC, not WWE, buying G4. I don't see that happening since they signed with Fox.

Put me on the list of those hoping Dish will have WWE Network at launch.
WWE is still trying to buy G4 since that channel is already on cable and satellite and is owned by nbc and wwe has their shows on nbc owned channels :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)