X0 600/601 Ku@123ºW

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I can't see either. I get 100 signal, 1 quality. My XO reception pretty much sucks though. I bet I could get better XO signal with my little dish - lol.

I have a great picture @54 on 600 and 601 Diamond Jim
I can't see either. I get 100 signal, 1 quality. My XO reception pretty much sucks though. I bet I could get better XO signal with my little dish - lol.Shawn95GT
Billion here
yea thanks guys for the reports on sat X0 600/601. i get a 54 signal quality most
of the time with a great picture. i was thinking that the digital signal should be
more equal to my other digital signals. I get 80s & 90 on most birds but anyhows
thanks again for your input.:D :D :)
Billion:cool:

Shawn95GT said:
I can't see either. I get 100 signal, 1 quality. My XO reception pretty much sucks though. I bet I could get better XO signal with my little dish - lol.

Shawn,

I show G0 at 4640 and XO at 4643, so they are almost together. I have seen as much as 10 or 12 clicks between the C and Ku side on a satellite. Try bumping around and check your polarity. I was whining about something I couldn't pick up, I knew I was dead on, but was getting nothing. I hit the auto skew and it came right in.:yes

I dialed in XO when I stumbed upon the mexican lottery (or somethign like that) on TP 24. When I get my DVB receiver I'll be able to get it spot on.

I've also noticed the C/Ku sweet spot being slightly different. It looks funny when changing sats because the check-mark will skip a sat and then back-track.

I'm still convinced that something isn't quite right with my setup. I find it hard to believe that a PF dish is THAT lossy on Ku as compared to an offset. X4 is solid though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)