OTHER X2 mini receiver (X Squared) IPTV gone

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ponitora

Original poster
I am in North America (Oregon) and have an X2 premium mini with IPTV and the IPTV just quit working, it's been okay ever since I purchased the receiver about two years ago, until today. The X2 WIFI connection is fine and shows "connected" to the correct network, password okay; all checks out there so it seems the WIFI on the receiver is working. I've checked my internet WIFI connection using a laptop and all is well there, too. So... I believe the IPTV service comes from X Squared itself? ... and their www website is down...? could it be that X2 is out of business? Is that possibly why the IPTV service is not working? Next question is.... can anyone recommend an FTA receiver as good as the X2 with good IPTV functionality as well? I mostly watch Galaxy 19 Lyngsat and my wife is French and likes French language channels on IPTV. There are a bewildering array of FTA receivers out there, I just need basic Galaxy 19 KU FTA with a good selection of IPTV Thanks

The X Square site is up for me. However the guy changed the price on the new mini last night. He is now 7x plus what he wanted for it yesterday morning. errrr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts