OTHER X2 Premium IV STB/receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lawdog71

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 5, 2021
utah
Anyone have one of these boxes? I am trying to edit channel names but get an "Out of Range". How do you edit channel names?

~scott

I've got an X² premium mini. I edit channels through the setup menu
TV Channel Editor with the remote.

Anyone have one of these boxes? I am trying to edit channel names but get an "Out of Range". How do you edit channel names?

~scott
I've never worked with one of those STBs, but if it's like most of them "out of range" is a USALS error report. When you want to work with a channel, transponder or satellite the STB wants to move the dish to that location first. If the satellite entry is not proper or too close to the horizon for USALS calculation you will get that error. DiSEqC 1.2 can control a wider range if you find USALS won't reach that far.

Reactions: FTA4PA and c-spand
I've never worked with one of those STBs, but if it's like most of them "out of range" is a USALS error report. When you want to work with a channel, transponder or satellite the STB wants to move the dish to that location first. If the satellite entry is not proper or too close to the horizon for USALS calculation you will get that error. DiSEqC 1.2 can control a wider range if you find USALS won't reach that far.
Thanks....figured it out. Had to change that particular bird to non-motor than was able to edit channel names. Thanks.

Reactions: FTA4PA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts