Xenforo Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Every time I login and look at new posts there is a message at the top of the page that says "the page will refresh in 60 seconds.". Most annoying. I also don't see any wya to go the first unread post of a tread from the new posts page.
Just click on the thread title and it will take you to the first unread

Something changed with UI on mobile browsers since this morning. This morning, everything acted like a desktop browser. Now, buch of stuff moved to a flyout menu. That intentional?

Here is what the mobile web version looks like now.

42079f27f8c3912d880fb3db57df60e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Except mine doesn’t have the key icon at the top of the page…:p

A quick question/request: in the Pub, I see the latest post in the “hidden” sub-Forums. Should that be happening?

I'm with Charles. I see no red dot in the tabs any longer. And now I have to click on the notification bell to get it to show me anything. That used to pop down. Disabled to insure ad exposure?

I see a red dot on my tab, it’s there because someone sent me a pm.

But nothing has been changed for ad exposure.

We are moving to auto ads where google places the ads where they feel is best.

If there is and ad violation it’s all on them. Now only if they would turn the ads back on. :)

Reactions: KE4EST and TheKrell
I see a red dot on my tab, it’s there because someone sent me a pm.

But nothing has been changed for ad exposure.

We are moving to auto ads where google places the ads where they feel is best.

If there is and ad violation it’s all on them. Now only if they would turn the ads back on. :)

The red dots are there on dark and the UIX styles but they don't show up unless you refresh the page.

I have purchased and installed the Live Updates add on. Hopefully this helps with the tab being updated. This is a Pub Members only feature. :)

I have purchased and installed the Live Updates add on. Hopefully this helps with the tav being updated. :)

That didn't help me running FF. :)-( I didn't try the refresh, but there is no red dot when I open SG, so why would a refresh be needed in that case? :confused:

I have purchased and installed the Live Updates add on. Hopefully this helps with the tab being updated. This is a Pub Members only feature. :)

No, in fact I'm not seeing any alerts at all now, not even in the bell.

The only notifications I'm seeing are the browser push ones that work quickly and nicely, except they don't stay on screen long enough. I tried changing the settings in Firefox's about:config to keep the notifications on screen until dismissed but according to what I found using Google it has to be enabled on your end too. Is there any setting in your master control panel that will allow the browser push notifications to stay on screen until dismissed by the user. If so that would solve the whole alerts problem.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts