Xenforo Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
There would only be a red dot if you got a new notification after its been installed. (Thats my understanding of how it works)

TheKrell

Yea, I got two likes a couple of minutes ago several minutes after you posted that it was installed and no alerts but I did get the browser push notifications.

There would only be a red dot if you got a new notification after its been installed. (Thats my understanding of how it works)

Yes, I understand that. Even with one new notification, e.g. just now when I returned to SG, the bell shows up with a red 1, but the tab does not. I did notice a (1) though. Perhaps that's the original style you got going on Sunday doing that rather than the red dot.

I think this is not a biggie if you have bigger irons in the fire. What I'd really like to see is the sticky nav bar.

Also check your preferences and see what you have on for notifications. This could have to do with things as well. All this Xenforo 2 stuff is new to me so I am learning it as you guys are. :D

Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 8.18.57 PM.png

Reactions: NYDutch and FTA4PA
Whenever you get a chance a nice improvement would be if you can remove one of the 'Normal Threads' lines on the forum list pages.

Thanks again. :)

Hmmm, I picked the smallest font for my iPhone so I could see more on a page, but now I'm on my 27" iMac Retina 5K display and it's like 8pt text with a 24 pt lead. In other word, small text, lots of white space, small text, rinse and repeat.

I don't suppose your fancy settings can differentiate between Mobile and Desktop selections, can it?

I don't suppose your fancy settings can differentiate between Mobile and Desktop selections, can it?
You are just going to have to make another account that you use while mobile.... Just Kidding!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)