Xenforo Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Started with 82 Addons installed.

Down to 71 now. They take awhile to uninstall, which tells me they use a lot of database. :)

I am not removing the major addons yet. I want to remove the minor ones first then backup the database again just in case removing a major one causes database issues.

Reactions: TheKrell
Read a tip at Xenforo, that removing styles helps speed up the removal of addons.

So now I am removing a lot of styles (many we never even used) Hopefully this will help speed things up more. :D

Reactions: TheKrell
Ok we are updated!

I am going to open up the site Welcome back.

Remember nothing has been configured or addins installed.... I am still working on the system. I would rather have the site open to use while I am working instead of keeping it down as I work. The site IS usable, just not everything is here yet.

In addition as I mentioned before just one style for the moment. But give me time and we will get it going with other styles. :D

Thanks for being here!

Personal opinion- initial appearance looks cheap compared to before. Looking forward to what styles you will be adding. So far navigating around seems perfect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts