Xenforo Upgrade

The Android app is working exceeding well! I will not jinx anything and say this gone on with no problems...

I'm seeing a lot of empty gray space on either side.
I agree I hope there is a way to widen things out for desktop users. It is this way to make it easier for mobile integration.

I agree I hope there is a way to widen things out for desktop users. It is this way to make it easier for mobile integration.

I'm using this on Firefox on my Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro 64bit, and it looks wide enough to me, when I set it to 120% that is... At that setting, it's PERFECT.

Can it show witch members are being banned currently?
1574020785381.png

• Wow
Reactions: charlesrshell
Ok been going since 5 am... haven't eaten anything so time for me to go home.

No we are not done yet. :)

This system (especially the style controls) is entirely different then it was in 1.5. But I am learning it and am working on making some new styles.

Again we are not done, but thats all I am working on it for now. My wife is waiting for me at home to go grocery shopping.

This system (especially the style controls) is entirely different then it was in 1.5. But I am learning it and am working on making some new styles.

Again we are not done, but thats all I am working on it for now. My wife is waiting for me at home to go grocery shopping.
What ever you just did can you roll it back. Lots of blue blocking text.

Thanks Scott.

I must say this style isn't at all bad. I particularly like how unread threads stand out from the ones I've already visited.
What ever you just did can you roll it back. Lots of blue blocking text.

Again I see no blue blocking text. One wonders what the devil is going on there for your account.

I'm going to pose as Scott while he is off to dinner and say to clear your cookies from SG and see if these problems clear up. You will doubtlessly need to log in again if you do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts