Xenforo Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Why don't you start removing the add-ins on Saturday until they're all gone? I think we can survive a day without them. :hiding
Because some of them are dependent on other ones... and removing one without removing the other may cause issues.

Plus if something is being uninstalled and something goes wrong with the uninstall (such as a database error) I can restore from the backup from when I close the site.

I have little problem guzzling that gross stuff. It’s the continual expulsion that gets to me. :D

I had mine last week. mix the MiraLAX with Green Gatorade. Went down easy! 8oz glass every 15 minutes for 2 hours.

Now back on topic...

Will the forum have a totally new look to it after the upgrade?

mn01.jpg

Reactions: navychop
I've been using Classic forever. It would take some getting used to for a different look. But if it isn't to be, I'll get used to something new. :)

I've been using Classic forever. It would take some getting used to for a different look. But if it isn't to be, I'll get used to something new. :)

No promises, but the old styles are retained, however need to be upgraded to work with 2.0. So hopefully I can bring classic back in a short period of time. :D

Hopefully Fresh Blue survives the process (he said, hoping that his obvious bias would not be noticed)

Reactions: TheKrell
Going through the system I am able to check Theme Usage

Here is what I see...

System Default (SatelliteGuys 2016) 87.95%
SatelliteGuys Classic - 2.8%
Dark - 1.1%
SatelliteGuys 2016 - 3.8%
SatelliteGuys 2016 (No Sticky Navigation) 0.5%
Dark (No Sticky Navigation) 0.3%
Fresh Blue - 0.8%
Camo - 0.2%
SatelliteGuys 2017 - 2.5%

Or checking the other options and deciding on a particular one. Like I did with the last theme changes. I tried them all and decided that I liked Classic, mostly becuase it was what I was used to.

Reactions: TheKrell
  1. System Default (SatelliteGuys 2016) 87.95%
  2. SatelliteGuys Classic - 2.8%
  3. Dark - 1.1%
  4. SatelliteGuys 2016 - 3.8%
  5. SatelliteGuys 2016 (No Sticky Navigation) 0.5%
  6. Dark (No Sticky Navigation) 0.3%
  7. Fresh Blue - 0.8%
  8. Camo - 0.2%
  9. SatelliteGuys 2017 - 2.5%

What's the difference between 1 and 4?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts