Xenforo Upgrade

Since changing from a Windows 7 machine to a Windows 10 machine at work, I'm seeing the giant avatar flash. Firefox 71.0 (64bit) running in full screen mode in both cases. No problems with Firefox under Debian 10 (Buster). Using the default skin without modification.

There was one thread that had something like HipKat showed (like an incomplete load) but it was limited to that thread and every post was similarly afflicted (as if the CSS was corrupted).

I'm also seeing the giant avatar flash here using Windows 7 Pro x64 with Firefox 68.3.0esr. I noticed this immediately after the upgrade while I was still running Firefox 68.1.0esr. After updating Firefox to the current version I'm still seeing it.

Reactions: TheKrell
I'm not getting all of my notifications- thread replies, etc. No emails, no red number icons.
I have no way of checking your settings, but I would check them first. Also if you have ad blockers on turn them off.

I wish I had more to offer as far as advice goes. As far as I know those things are working for everyone else, and are working on all my accounts and test accounts, on various platforms.

Reactions: charlesrshell
These...

smiles.png

• Haha
Reactions: charlesrshell
It was probably me... I was hard coding ads and set something wrong.

I tried Googles Auto Ads but our revenue was down 75% using them, so back to hard coding them where they worked best. (While complying with all their rules) :)

Reactions: HipKat and TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)