Xenforo Upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I am done working for today... we are having a hell of an ice storm here in Connecticut and my wife is stuck in her car.

I went to work today (only one of 11 our of 60 employees who showed up for work today) :D Time to leave work and go rescue her.

Scott to the rescue!
Gotta Save the Prize Goddess !!!!

I am seeing this now.

Also why are the avatars now round and ugly? IMG_20200105_142832474.jpg

I am seeing this now.

Also why are the avatars now round and ugly?View attachment 142656

Scott posted this in the "ad" thread:

Something happened to the dark style last night, where it reverted back to its old settings. I am going to have to go through and set it up again. (blah). Not sure why it did it. I did apply a security patch last night but it should not have reset the styles. (and it only reset the dark style)

The NEW icon that lets you know if there's an unread post in a thread quit working in dark mode. As soon as I switch to light it appears.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Why are many posts right justified?!!? Large posts , part or all of the message is right justified. It's happened to many of my post. And on some of my posts, only some of the message is right justified , and then the rest correctly left justified. Very aesthetically annoying.

After many weeks of this new format, i do not much care for it. I thought the previous look and feel was more professional and cleaner. That's my pennies worth

Untitled.png

Reactions: Radioguy41
Why are many posts right justified?!!? Large posts , part or all of the message is right justified. It's happened to many of my post. And on some of my posts, only some of the message is right justified , and then the rest correctly left justified. Very aesthetically annoying.

After many weeks of this new format, i do not much care for it. I thought the previous look and feel was more professional and cleaner. That's my pennies worth

View attachment 142755
I cannot replicate what you are showing in your attachment above. I tried different browsers and even switched to No Sticky Navigation Bar, as you have yours set. What OS are you using? Have you tried clearing cache for SatelliteGuys?

I cannot replicate what you are showing in your attachment above. I tried different browsers and even switched to No Sticky Navigation Bar, as you have yours set. What OS are you using? Have you tried clearing cache for SatelliteGuys?

I'm running the latest FireFox. I started FireFox in safe mode which means NO add-ons are enabled. I removed ALL web cache. It still does it.
Check out my latest posts outside this forum and see if you see the right justified. I'm running on Windows 7.

View attachment 142755
I'm running the latest FireFox. I started FireFox in safe mode which means NO add-ons are enabled. I removed ALL web cache. It still does it.
Check out my latest posts outside this forum and see if you see the right justified. I'm running on Windows 7.

Even though you are running in safe-mode (no ads) it still looks like it is 'reserving' a blank space where an ad or picture should display? :what

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts