XM Channels now gone :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.
yeah, listening to "Reality Bites" this morning and i didnt think it was all that great. they played a Sublime song censored. the classic rock station was playing Police and i think theyre too new for Classic Rock. if we're now paying more, we should be able to keep XM =/

I enjoyed the XM channels, but it certainly isn't enough reason for me to jump ship. I have SiriXM in my car, so having a different music provider indoors will just widen my listening!

I have the EVERYTHING package.. when i hit 883. it says channel not available.. I have Slimline 3.. maybe i need Slimline 5 for this?

I still have the employee package and my "SONIC" stops at CH 879.

i got ch 9570 Classic Rock Workout

ch. 9571 modern workout... and thats it.... for a 4 digit channel for Sonic.

must be location issues...

directv has really gone down under by doing this. XM should be avail no matter where you are, but sonic must be like a local channel issue where you can or cant get it. weird.

Yep. I'm missing quite a few stations including the one Irish station I was looking forward to listening to :rolleyes:

I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area and I have the slimline 5

I have the EVERYTHING package.. when i hit 883. it says channel not available.. I have Slimline 3.. maybe i need Slimline 5 for this?

I still have the employee package and my "SONIC" stops at CH 879.

I'm not sure if it is on 119 or 101, but what I was told all the Sonic on 101. ---edit it is really 'most' not all.

I'd bet their having trouble with the guide data (which includes the channel availability) or channel to package info or something given the change yesturday.

Last edited:
Thats weird because im getting it just fine. hhhmmmm:confused:

I also have a slimeline 5

what channel are you getting it on? so far none of the channels provided on this thread is a no go for me for that station.

even i dont listen to that ch, im merely helping a guy whos hard core with Irish songs, so seriously, no one has given us or anyone a good solid ch on this.

maybe its a spot beam crap thing.. hopefully its not but if it is, thats gonna make ALOT of upset customers on their regular basis of listening to music... espeically commerical accounts that use XM radios.

Robert at DBS posted this:
the following channels are not broadcast from 101 so customers need multi-sat equipment to receive: 807, 815, 824, 852, 853, 855, 861, 865, 870, 873, 876, 877, 880, 881, 882, 883 and 884.

Looks like some of the channels are on sat 119?

what channel are you getting it on? so far none of the channels provided on this thread is a no go for me for that station.

even i dont listen to that ch, im merely helping a guy whos hard core with Irish songs, so seriously, no one has given us or anyone a good solid ch on this.

maybe its a spot beam crap thing.. hopefully its not but if it is, thats gonna make ALOT of upset customers on their regular basis of listening to music... espeically commerical accounts that use XM radios.

883 is the channel its on for me

Robert at DBS posted this:

Looks like some of the channels are on sat 119?

I believe that's correct since I'm getting all of the channels on my HR22 with Slimline5 dish (3 physical LMB's).

I'm missing the channels on my SD D11 Box with the 18" SD Sony white dish (dish installed '99).

My Mom's also missing the channels on her Sony '96 Box with the same Sony 17" dish.

883 is the channel its on for me

it must be LNB issue then. if you have SL3.. then you're not gonna get those channels. that would mean my past office would be screwed....

we were in the SL5 market til they said the locals for OUR AREA we are to switch all SL5s to SL3s... therefore we would lose what channels that would broadcast on 119 such as ch 883 im assuming.

this really screws up our dish market area.

I kid you not, if i go out and put a SL5 on my dish today, i would lose all of my locals and gain Sonic channels and whatever other channels that come on 119 market.

If i leave the SL3, then i have all my locals minus the missing channels i COULD have.

why dont they make a SL4???

99, 101, 103, 119?

theres an IDEA!!!???!!!! when you tune a dish around here, you are to lock your satellite on 101 and 119 since 99 and 103 is invisible to the birddogs....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts