XM Channels now gone :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I kind of like the new format as well.

XM had 2 classic rock stations, one was 60/70's, the other 70/80's. The wife and I would always disagree on which one to listen to. Now we have the best of both worlds in a classic rock channel that plays 60/70/80's.

Same goes for the XM "deep cuts" channel. Sometimes you'd like to hear some hits sprinkled in. Sonic has a channel with that combination.

Let's hope the old problem of DirecTV playing only 1 channel out of both speakers has been solved too. They did that from time to time on certain channels, which was really annoying!

I agree on the deeper playlists as well....for those of us who had XM before XM and Sirius merged, you know what I mean. I miss Fred Lucy and Ethel, and at least these SonicTap channels seem to bring some of that deepness back to my alternative needs.

So, for their "fix" the volume has been turned DOWN & reverb :what added.

I feel like I'm back in 1965! :eek: Almost makes me nostalgic for Cousin Brucie... :yikes

Merco, yes the quality isn't quite there, but even my deaf old ears can hear the difference, still!

I kind of like the new format as well.

XM had 2 classic rock stations, one was 60/70's, the other 70/80's. The wife and I would always disagree on which one to listen to. Now we have the best of both worlds in a classic rock channel that plays 60/70/80's.

:confused:

The XM service in my car has a 60's station, a 70's station, and an 80's station. They also have a 40's station, a 50's staion, a 90's station, and a Pop2K thru today station.

I also just read that for the first time in 17 months the SIRIUS/XM stock is above the $1/share mark.

At the very least they could normalize the audio channels so that I don't have to keep adjusting the volume levels from one channel to the next. The smooth jazz channel is so much louder than most of the other channels it's ridiculous.

At the very least they could normalize the audio channels so that I don't have to keep adjusting the volume levels from one channel to the next. The smooth jazz channel is so much louder than most of the other channels it's ridiculous.

Ditto. I notivced the same thing with the Smooth Jazz channel compared to the other Jazz channels. I have to keep adjusting my received vol for that sta.

I rode with my Dart buddy who works for dish network....

I couldnt beleve what i heard from a directv customer....

"Im switching bc of the XM radio. I didnt like this new thing called sonic tap.. so im switching to dish. I even told Directv that im switching bc of it. "

I kid you not, I told him really? (i didnt tell him i used to work for Directv) not the programming but just the XM radio is what hes interested in.

wow

I rode with my Dart buddy who works for dish network....

I couldnt beleve what i heard from a directv customer....

"Im switching bc of the XM radio. I didnt like this new thing called sonic tap.. so im switching to dish. I even told Directv that im switching bc of it. "

I kid you not, I told him really? (i didnt tell him i used to work for Directv) not the programming but just the XM radio is what hes interested in.

wow

I believe it. I lot of people myself included don't watch much television but listen to a lot of music. Most of the television channels have way too many commercials for my taste and they repeat too often. That just leaves me with music.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)