Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League - Slots available

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
I run a 5 x 5 roti league in Yahoo every year. 6 of the folks who did it last year have said they can't do it this year......

Therefore, let me shift gears and make it open to my Satguys buddies.....

If interested, below is the info...... PM me for the password if you are interested....

[SIZE=-1]Hello Bob, [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]This is to confirm that you've created the Custom League named Couch Potatoes 2010 and the team called Brielle Bombers in that league. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]To allow other managers to join your league, send them the League ID# and Password. In your case, the ID# is 490030 and the Password is (contact BobMurdoch for password via PM). [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]You have chosen for your league to take part in a live online draft on Sun Mar 28 2:30pm PDT. Until that time, you (and only you) can change the type of draft by using the Change Draft Type option found among your Commissioner Tools, which can be reached from your League Overview page. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]If you choose to remain in a live draft, please arrive at the draft 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled time. The draft will start promptly and may conclude rapidly if only a few managers are logged in. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]We also suggest that all league members custom rank their players in case a manager can't make it to the draft. Managers can do this at any time by simply going to the Fantasy Baseball home page and clicking on their team name. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Thanks for joining. Good luck. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]--Fantasy Baseball Commissioner
Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball
[/SIZE]

Rather than start another thread...

I too have a Yahoo! league that needs teams. No online draft, you can pre-rank your favorites and let the auto draft do the work. This is a fun league only.

Join Up, its easy!

In order to join the 'Fantasy Breeze' league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 484515
Password: fantasy

No costs at all. That would not be fun.

Good to have you.... Any others? I have two others that are dragging their feet signing up. If I can't fill the rest of the slots by tomorrow night I will fill the rest by making the league public.

C'mon in, doesn't cost nothing, except your pride when your first pick decides to torment you for the rest of the season (Jose Reyes was mine last year).

BTW, the password is "playball" so you don't have to wait for me to respond via PM if you are interested......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts