Yahoo hacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Seems like Yahoo! has been hacked tonite, all the stuff on the page is stuck to the left, no bars, all out of whack. in the address bar it will say Yahoo! Front Page, if you have yahoo.com set to your home page, it will reload that crap every time you hit home!! I dont know where else to post this, but thought it was worth telling. PS-=using firefox browser.

Turbo,
I'm not seeing that at all. Both MyYahoo.com and Yahoo.com look normal to me. I'm using Firefox. Maybe clear your cache, exit , and restart and see if there is any improvement.
:)

Both IE and Firefox look OK to me and have all day. In answer to not knowing where to post this; the Computing area would have been a great idea. Maybe a MOD will move it there.

Sorry I didnt see the computing area lol. My home page address is still set to Yahoo!
its a puzzle. I turned off the JS and java, still does it. This might be my first linux virus?

I'll clear out cache and stuff, this is not the newest FF version I'm using 2.0.0.6

edit: clearing out the cache and private data sections fixed it. Never had that one happen before!
Thanks Brent. Again, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)