Yahoo Lists Shows likely to be cancelled

Only one that I watched so far was Chase and I agree, it was bad. I have several of the others recorded but haven't watched yet. Will wait to see if they get canned before I invest any time in them.

Outlaw = Terrible program with unbelievable situations
Detroit 187 = I like this one, but it is one of those shows that needs time to grow an audience.
Undercovers = terrible stories, bad situations
Running Wilde = haven't seen
The Whole Truth = Law & Order look alike with a "reveal" at the end.
Chase = [best Simpsons Comic Book Guy voice] Worst cop show ever!
Outsourced = haven't seen
Better With You = haven't seen
My Generation = haven't seen

I hope ABC puts Detroit 187 on life support for a while. It' not bad at all.

I didn't think The Chase was terrible. Not great, but not terrible. Of course this is just a prediction of what shows are on the bubble. A few more weeks and we'll know for sure.

Detroit 1-8-7 is one of the better new shows IMO. Out of all the shows listed, their ratings are actually not that bad. It would be a shame to cancel this show at this time. Of course, who wouldn't want to see it replaced with Dancing With The Starts - Former Child Star Edition. :(

I think Detroit is a depressing place for a show. The abandoned downtown city and dieing suburbs isn't exactly an attractive place for a backdrop for a police show. Take CSI Miami for example. This is colorful attractive place to shoot a show. I don't have any more room for cop shows anyway. Can't they come up with something besides cop shows, court shows and medical shows?

There is also the speculation that ABC will let all the existing episodes of their current lineup show on air so that they have time to promote the replacement shows. They have a few replacement shows shooting now, but they want to promote them first.

I think Detroit is a depressing place for a show. The abandoned downtown city and dieing suburbs isn't exactly an attractive place for a backdrop for a police show. Take CSI Miami for example. This is colorful attractive place to shoot a show. I don't have any more room for cop shows anyway. Can't they come up with something besides cop shows, court shows and medical shows?

Apparently not. It's very disappointing, and seems like the networks aren't requesting (or buying) anything new and different from the producers.

I have Undercovers and Chase on my DVR record list. I had hoped Undercovers was more a serious Jason Bourne style show but it's just another goofy super sexed comedy that isn't very funny. They can cancel it anytime as far as I'm concerned. Chase is OK but I won't miss it if they cancel. Haven't seen the others.

This season, I like The Event as a new show. Old standbys, NCIS, NCIS LA, The Mentalist, and The Good Wife are our network favorites.

Bring Back's:
Please bring back 24, and The Unit.

I agree on The Unit, great show. 24 on the other hand began to get old. It was the same thing season after season.

24 may have been the same thing season after season, but I still loved it. It is something that I'm missing now (although it wouldn't have started until after Baseball anyway). I need an intense high octane drama replacement for 24.

I hope ABC puts Detroit 187 on life support for a while. It' not bad at all.

I think that the problem with this one was the pilot. Apparently they originally wanted it to bea mockumentary type of show then changed their mind. The pilot wasa mishmash and the acring was sort of wooden. It seem to have improved significantly since then.

Besides who can resist a show with Tony Soprano's nephew Christopher and lt. Fancy from NYPD Blue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)