Yankee Fans rejoice.. New England Fans celebrate.

The Insider

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2008
The Swamp
YES is coming to BHN Orlando On May 1st. Beware of blackouts on the games though.

NES will be coming this summer as well.

HHHMMM i love more sport channels despite not liking yankees or red sox but i like YES THEY SHOW EXTRA COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND COLLEGE BASKETBALL GAMES MY QUESTION IS ANY OTHER LOCAL SPORT CHANNELS LIKE THE EXTRA FSN LOCAL CHANNELS LIKE CHICAGO PERSONALLY?

i get all the regional sports channels on my dish. just a heads up, there are other programs blacked out beside the professional sports. this is especially true with YES.

as for the college games, a lot of those are duplicated on other rsn's. some of the hd games are in hd while other rsn's will show the hd games in sd.

i get all the regional sports channels on my dish. just a heads up, there are other programs blacked out beside the professional sports. this is especially true with YES.

as for the college games, a lot of those are duplicated on other rsn's. some of the hd games are in hd while other rsn's will show the hd games in sd.

well unfortunatly we dont have other regional sports channels,,,this will be our first ,,im assuming u mean the fox sports and comcast sports channels form other cities,,,,all we have is sunsports and fsn florida,,,,,still hoping for regional chicago sports channel

I just moved to lakeland from NYC .. gettin yes network is music to my ears. Tell me theres a chance ill get it for BHN Tampa bay ..

BTW when i got everything installed last week , the guy on the phone told me that there testing new HD boxes and they should be available soon and they will be much better as far as the guide and everything is concerned. Believe he told me its more like the Direct tv one where the hd shows are lighted and next to there original channel numbers instead of going up to channel 700 .. Ahh even more music to my ears

Id assume YES will be in Tampa. They typically are in alignment with Orlando, although sometimes a couple months ahead or behind..

The new software should be availible sometime this summer.

well how much is the sports pack ..

$3.99 per month and includes:

FOX COLLEGE SPORTS ATLANTIC
FOX COLLEGE SPORTS CENTRAL
FOX COLLEGE SPORTS PACIFIC
NBA TV
TENNIS CHANNEL
OUTDOOR CHANNEL
FUEL
CBS COLLEGE SPORTS
NHL NETWORK
BIG TEN NETWORK
YES
BRIGHT HOUSE SPORTS NETWORK

Of course in Florida all of the live Yankees games and replays will be blacked out. You all understand this, correct?

already mentioned this. only way to watch the yanks on yes is with mlb extra innings. even so, all of the other yankee related programs are blacked out.......ie yankeeography!

What is the point of this? Under the rules, all LIVE and REPLAY baseball games, and all live NBA and NHL games will be blacked out. Leaving that out, you have a glorified talk radio station with a webcam.

the point is YES network also show for yankee fans,pre and post game interivews(FOR THE DIE HARD YANKEE FAN),,yankee classic games,,, college football games mainly big east and ivy league im thinking college basketbALL also ,,,local wfan radio and,,,,i use to have it on directtv when i had it,,it was a decent channel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts