Yankee Fans rejoice.. New England Fans celebrate.

the point is YES network also show for yankee fans,pre and post game interivews(FOR THE DIE HARD YANKEE FAN),,yankee classic games,,, college football games mainly big east and ivy league im thinking college basketbALL also ,,,local wfan radio and,,,,i use to have it on directtv when i had it,,it was a decent channel

again, many of the yankee oriented programs including the classic games and yankeeography are blacked out unless you are in the new york DMA. i get the sports pak through directv and can attest to this. don't know for sure about pre and post game shows because i always have the mlb sub!

Maitland, FL--Yankee baseball fans will get a chance to enjoy everything they love about their favorite Major League Baseball team when YES Network National launches Fri., May 1, 2009, on Bright House Networks channel 116 as part of the Sports Pack.

For the first time, YES, or Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network, is now available outside the New York area and is called YES Network National, or YES National for short.

As the regional sports network of the New York Yankees MLB team and the New Jersey Nets NBA team, YES Network offers the teams’ live games plus many hours of additional programming to the New York area, based on MLB and NBA league rules. YES National offers all the great support programming, but not the games themselves. Shows such as Yankees Magazine, Yankeeography, Yankees on Deck and Nets Magazine will be available on YES National. One of the most popular YES Network sports talk shows, the Mike Francesca Radio Show on weekdays from 1 to 6:30 p.m., will be simulcast live on YES National, as well.

Bright House Networks subscribers to the optional Sports Pack for $3.99 per month will receive YES National and the Yankees and Nets support programming, but if they want to see the live games they can subscribe to the MLB Extra Innings package for the Yankees or NBA League Pass for the Nets. A number of the Yankees’ games will also be available on the other Bright House Networks channels that show MLB games, including TBS, FOX, Sun Sports, FOX Sports Florida, ESPN and WGN.

Maitland, FL--Yankee baseball fans will get a chance to enjoy everything they love about their favorite Major League Baseball team when YES Network National launches Fri., May 1, 2009, on Bright House Networks channel 116 as part of the Sports Pack.

For the first time, YES, or Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network, is now available outside the New York area and is called YES Network National, or YES National for short.

As the regional sports network of the New York Yankees MLB team and the New Jersey Nets NBA team, YES Network offers the teams’ live games plus many hours of additional programming to the New York area, based on MLB and NBA league rules. YES National offers all the great support programming, but not the games themselves. Shows such as Yankees Magazine, Yankeeography, Yankees on Deck and Nets Magazine will be available on YES National. One of the most popular YES Network sports talk shows, the Mike Francesca Radio Show on weekdays from 1 to 6:30 p.m., will be simulcast live on YES National, as well.

Bright House Networks subscribers to the optional Sports Pack for $3.99 per month will receive YES National and the Yankees and Nets support programming, but if they want to see the live games they can subscribe to the MLB Extra Innings package for the Yankees or NBA League Pass for the Nets. A number of the Yankees’ games will also be available on the other Bright House Networks channels that show MLB games, including TBS, FOX, Sun Sports, FOX Sports Florida, ESPN and WGN.

you sound like someone who works for dimhouse. i hate to keep repeating myself but you will NOT i repeat WILL NOT receive yankeeography or any other yankee related program. i have had this channel for years on satellite. there are many programs which are blacked out unless you live in the DMA. i hardly think central florida falls into the NYC DMA.

you will get yankee and nets games if you sub to the respective programming package. oh and by the way, dimhouse, are you even offering this channel in hd?

Why offer it in HD? When you cant even see the games.. Makes no sense to waste the HD bandwidth on this channel. At least thats my view.

i see my yankee games in hd every day! just like i see boston games, la games and the rest of the teams. in fact, if there is a mlb game in hd, i get it with my extra innings package.

i would be willing to bet that your customers paying for the mlb package would love to see their games in hd if they could. and no, i don't pay extra for it either!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)