Yes Network - How to sign up and terms?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I think you can email them also. If they ask why you are moving, just make up a story like it's for my job. And if they ask about an installation or set up, just tell them everything is ready to go.

And yes, you will get WNBC, WCBS, WABC, and WNYW FOX.

I did it on the phone, no questions asked very easy.
And just to be clear just in case anyone from DTV or even MLB is reading this and for the high horse people.
I didn't "move" to avoid paying for the MLB EI package. I actually have the EI package. I "moved" because I live in South FL, and I am a Yankee fan. I don't care about the Marlins, I will not watch the Marlins (unless they are playing the Yankees). The fact that they are my "local team" means nothing to me. I will NOT watch the games of the week on Fox or ESPN if the Yankees are on at the same time. You cannot force me to watch a game. I would much rather listen to the Yankees on the radio than to watch a game of no interest to me.

There are many more people like myself, especially here in South Florida where everyone is from the North East originally. There are 2 "local" teams in South Florida, The Yankees and the Red Sox. The Marlins take a back seat here. You cannot force people to be a fan of the local team. It's not about the money. I am willing to pay extra money, just let me watch all the Yankee games and YES network shows.

I am pretty sure that MLB is the"brains" behind this. Maybe one day they will wake up. I don't mind allowing people to pick their local team once a year or something like that. Just don't force a team down my thought just because of where I live.

Enough complaining for me now. Let's go Yankees!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts