YES Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
charlie always report about state's raiseing tax on sattellite but not on cable, charlie god dont like ugly everyone includeing cable is carrying YES, if charlie dont want to pay for YES he will surly pay the piper, why is alway reporting about taxing on him and dave don't..the most sucessfull sport team in america the Yankees then come the dodgers again a new york ties,

Attachments

• tumpy002.jpg
    tumpy002.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 122
I want to echo (no pun intended) what RonMort said. If you do not live in the YES designated are, then it is a waste. I lived in Allentown, which is the Philadelphia market, and alot of shows were blacked out, not just games. Classic games, Yankeeography, all Nets games. It is useless if you are not in the YES area.

This is how much I care about YES being carried.

CARE-O-METER.gif

Dishnetwork at one time offered to carry YES as an AL A CARTE channel and give the proceeds to YES.

But YES want to be in every house possible.

Why should I pay for YES. It would just help the Bankees payroll be bigger.

We all know the Yankees have the worst Farm System in the League....which is why that have to buy talent instead of developing talent.

And I don't want to help buy the Bankees talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)