Yet another wishfull thinker

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If they have someone hit the "Buy it Now":eek: I got a few used LNA's, workin' when I took 'em out of service, I'd let go for half that! :) (LoL)

Maybe they have historical value. - :)

I just found out today, that a .32 pistol I gave a buddy to check out for me, might be WWI vintage, and worth something.

Naw, I'm not believing either story! ;)

I actually paid over $200 for good LNA's back in the day. Feed horns ran about $100, IRD's about $1,200 and a 10' dish was over $400. It was an expensive hobby compared to today.

You're looking at a commercial grade item, which do not come cheap. We are using Satellite modems that cost over $20,000.00 each, also EFData. A home system wouldn't have any need for this LNA though, a cheaper unit would do fine.

I actually paid over $200 for good LNA's back in the day. Feed horns ran about $100, IRD's about $1,200 and a 10' dish was over $400. It was an expensive hobby compared to today.

I remember lockable bolts to mount the lna and make it harder to steal due to these high costs of the day. And just think, that was when a dollar was still worth 80 cents.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)