You can have the last word

HDwonderer

Forced ex-VOOMer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2005
Upstate NY
I recently became a member of The Association of Consumers to Preserve and Promote DBS Competition. There may be little chance that the Rainbow 1 sale will be denied by the FCC but if it were or were not I at least can say that I filed a statement with the FCC and was also a member of the Association. It is kind of like voting in a Pres. election. At least I voted thus giving me the right to comment. I did what I could (my part). If you wrote the FCC or some assembly person. made someone else aware or, are a member of the Association then COOL! way to go. If you are not going to be a member or have not attempted anything else outside this forum then you have only yourself to blame for the limited competition or high rates and you have no right to complain. All I am saying is it can't hurt. Voice your concern. Stand up for yourself and fight. Don't just sit there. Join The Association of Consumers to Preserve and Promote DBS Competition. Or join other groups or write letters. Just do something.

How do you feel? Post your thought here. Leave your last word.

-Scott

You should look before you criticize. hundreds of people from this forum filed individually with the FCC. You can still see the documention of this and each persons filing number. I don't think at this time you should lecture to the choir.

gutter said:
You should look before you criticize. hundreds of people from this forum filed individually with the FCC.

No one is Criticizing. I am well aware of the ones from here that have filed. And they are the majority. I think it is GREAT that you did too. You are doing your part. I am only hoping that those that have not - do. That would be good. the more the better. Then we can ALL say we were there until the end.
Don't you all agree? Or am I wrong?
Everyone post your thought.

-scott

I have and I agree. I subscribed to voom and commented to the FCC and joined the association. I did my part and appreciate all those who did the same. You do have to speak to be heard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts