Young Sheldon

I didn't even notice the opening. Probably skipped right through it. I'll have to look when I watch this week's episode. Agree, that the premier was a good one. As with all of these shows it is going to be hard to keep going for too long because of the age of the kids. I do like that they are moving time very slow from the perspective of school years not = seasons like most shows do.

Ok guys, help me out here ...
I have watched most of BBT ...
Now I have a little time and thought I'd see what I really think of YS.
I have seen maybe 5 episodes here and there and would like to go back to Season 1 and start from the beginning ...

I have Netflix and Amazon Prime ... just dropped Hulu and turned CBS All Access on for a bit, mainly for the Picard series, but wanted to start with YS.
I found out that AP has YS Season 3, and maybe 2, but not 1 ...
Then I found it might be available for $29 on I think it was CBS AA ...

I was under the impression that CBS AA had all the CBS shows available to them for free ...

How do I play catch up on YS without paying for the Season 1 ?

Is it REALLY not available on CBS AA for free ?

Ok guys, help me out here ...
I have watched most of BBT ...
Now I have a little time and thought I'd see what I really think of YS.
I have seen maybe 5 episodes here and there and would like to go back to Season 1 and start from the beginning ...

I have Netflix and Amazon Prime ... just dropped Hulu and turned CBS All Access on for a bit, mainly for the Picard series, but wanted to start with YS.
I found out that AP has YS Season 3, and maybe 2, but not 1 ...
Then I found it might be available for $29 on I think it was CBS AA ...

I was under the impression that CBS AA had all the CBS shows available to them for free ...

How do I play catch up on YS without paying for the Season 1 ?

Is it REALLY not available on CBS AA for free ?
CBS does not own Young Sheldon nor Big Bang Theory. Warner owns both shows. You'll be able to watch both shows on HBO Max.

CBS All Access only has the current season (Season 3).

CBS does not own Young Sheldon nor Big Bang Theory. Warner owns both shows. You'll be able to watch both shows on HBO Max.

CBS All Access only has the current season (Season 3).
So I have to sign up for yet ANOTHER service ...
This is worse than having a Sat/Cable service.

Btw, I get HBO on the Sat .... I'm gonna bet I don't get HBO Max with it.

I believe if you have HBO you will get HBO Max. Unless you get your HBO through a 3rd party (Amazon, Apple TV, etc.). I don't know how they are handling it when you get HBO through cable / sat.

The difference being that you don’t have to subscribe all year. Unless you just insist on using streaming the same as we’ve done with cable/sat, you can sign up for a month after a series finishes and watch the whole season and then cancel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro